Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

No registration e-mail for LiveSlice

srs30
KVRer
 
8 posts since 8 Feb, 2011

Postby srs30; Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:18 am No registration e-mail for LiveSlice

Hi
I purchased acopy of LiveSlice via Paypal on the 31st Jan 2010 and did not receive the download/registration e-mail. Can anybody help? I've tried e-mailing the support and sales address (no reply as yet) but the website says it's best to contact via KVR.
Any help would be much appreciated.
User avatar
risome
KVRAF
 
1897 posts since 30 Oct, 2006, from Australia, NSW

Postby risome; Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 am

Check your spam box
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for ACE,PREDATOR,SYNPLANT,SUB BOOM BASS,PUNCH
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and Ableton LIVE Packs
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i
srs30
KVRer
 
8 posts since 8 Feb, 2011

Postby srs30; Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 am

risome wrote:Check your spam box


Already tried this. Definitely didn't go into spam box, although it's possible there was some kind of firewall issue with my work address. I've since supplied a different address just in case.
srs30
KVRer
 
8 posts since 8 Feb, 2011

Postby srs30; Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 am

srs30 wrote:
risome wrote:Check your spam box


Already tried this. Definitely didn't go into spam box, although it's possible there was some kind of firewall issue with my work address. I've since supplied a different address just in case.


Still haven't managed to get a reply about this.

Anyone out there in touch with Ohm?
jsp1979
KVRAF
 
2500 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Postby jsp1979; Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 am

Did you send him a PM here at KVR? If not, it'd be worth a shot.
srs30
KVRer
 
8 posts since 8 Feb, 2011

Postby srs30; Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 am

jsp1979 wrote:Did you send him a PM here at KVR? If not, it'd be worth a shot.


Thanks. I did that a couple of weeks back. Will try another one though.
dhanjit
KVRian
 
546 posts since 13 Oct, 2002

Postby dhanjit; Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Did you get a response? I like the look of this but the download links at the Livelab website aren't working. :(
R.A.W.
KVRian
 
1263 posts since 15 Jun, 2004, from hamburg

Postby R.A.W.; Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm

dhanjit wrote:...download links at the Livelab website aren't working. :(

i just went over to the site and all links work just fine for me. anyway, it seems that ohm is currently not available, i hope it's nothing bad.

@srs30: check your inbox, i sent you a PM
dhanjit
KVRian
 
546 posts since 13 Oct, 2002

Postby dhanjit; Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:20 pm

R.A.W. wrote:
dhanjit wrote:...download links at the Livelab website aren't working. :(

i just went over to the site and all links work just fine for me.

Links working for me now too :)

Moderator: ohm

Return to Livelab.dk