LiveSlice??

Official support for: livelab.dk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
I was looking at LiveSlice and wanted to try the demo but I cant download it. And I was reading another about people having trouble getting a hold of the dev and he saying that he had no time for liveslice?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Sorry if I've got any of this info inaccurate. I do like the look of liveslice and have heard some great things about it.

Also, what is the copyright protection?

Thanks for any info.

it seems ohm (the LS dev) is very busy these days, so son't expect him to answer soon.

i recently got the information that share*it seems to work as they directly send the fullversion to you. so i recommend not using paypal to get LS these days.
abstractcats wrote:Also, what is the copyright protection?
there is none, ohm sent all updates directly to registered users. so if you buy using share*it, you're good to go.

R.A.W. wrote:it seems ohm (the LS dev) is very busy these days, so son't expect him to answer soon.

i recently got the information that share*it seems to work as they directly send the fullversion to you. so i recommend not using paypal to get LS these days.
abstractcats wrote:Also, what is the copyright protection?
there is none, ohm sent all updates directly to registered users. so if you buy using share*it, you're good to go.
Sounds good, thanks :)

I highly recommend this to anybody. It's great for making loops unrecognizable.

I guess Ohm is very busy then. So, do you think there with be another update to Liveslice, because I was looking forward to those editable slice points.

Awesome tool though. :D

Return to “Livelab.dk”