best customer service awards

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Camel Audio are fantastic service.

I made a mistake with my registration email for Phat3 on the day after Christmas ( boxing day )and of cause of was swearing a lot but I sent a support email to Camel and the same day I had the email address corrected , license downloaded and up and running , bearing in mind this should of being a holiday period ,I thought this was fantastic :D

Just thought id share that :wink:
Last edited by filtafreq on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You start at A finish at B and everything else in-between is what you make it .......... that's life and music

FabFilter - Pleasant, kind people who patiently answered my questions and also gave me an extension of one month for further demoing their plugins.

Spectrasonics - Not normally considered among the quickest, I have to say that they were very fast, professional and courteous in dealing with the licence transfers of products I acquired second hand from KVR.

Embertone - Overall perfect, friendly customer service with killer products, going above and beyond their duty.

Spitfire Audio - Takes the cake for being the quickest company I have dealt with. Immensely talented, hardworking guys too. Received my EDU license to Albion within a minute of e-mailing them with student/teacher proof :D.

Ralph at Rayzoon is phenomenal - I can't imagine anyone who has ever dealt with them would have anything bad to say

The dev's at Cockos Reaper actrually listen to their customers on the daily.

I don't know if there is any company that comes faster with updates, and implements ideas from their customers, as quickly.

-delete-
Last edited by zimske on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

-delete-
Last edited by zimske on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

I thought this was about best customer service. Why are we talking about worst?

robojam wrote:I thought this was about best customer service. Why are we talking about worst?
It's KVR...

I had two pleasant surprises just the other day with Two Notes and LVC Audio.

Downloaded Two Notes' Wall Of Sound cab sim to give it a shot, never had anything to do with them before, and -how else could it be- instantly ran into some bugs and nuisances.

Filed a support ticket, Guillaume and Raphael immediately sorted everything out even though it was the weekend, very pleasant dialog and they told me a bugfix release is imminent any day now.

Matt at LVC was also very helpful and quick to respond, seems to be an honest guy with good ideas.

Thumbs up for both of 'em! :tu:

Though I've made positive experiences with other support teams as well, PreSonus and iZotope, DSP Quattro, very much with Cockos, and to my surprise also with Nomad Factory... Two Notes and LVC still surprised me the most.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Camel Audio,PSP and Fabfilter as already mentioned all offer excellent customer service. I've also had good customer support experiences with Rob Papen, Steve Duda of Xfer, Sonic Charge and Arturia. Arturia customer support sometimes gets knocked but I have to say i've not any issues with them.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
robojam wrote:I thought this was about best customer service. Why are we talking about worst?
It's KVR...
Yeah. Obviously it's way too much effort to go create a new thread about bad customer service...

These companies (most are small - some one person) have provided me with perfect support, and have gone beyond perfect to going above and beyond what's required.

9 Volt Audio
Bolder Sounds
Camel Audio
Hollow Sun
Patchpool
SonicCouture
4Front Technologies (TruePianos)
U-He
Xils-Lab
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

It seems like the smaller companies generally provide the best customer service.

robojam wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
It's KVR...
Yeah. Obviously it's way too much effort to go create a new thread about bad customer service...
dear gents,

in an effort to save the moderators the trouble, i have deleted the troublesome comments myself. my sincere apologies on causing you what seems to be an inconvenience which resulted in an even more absurd situation: you posting an even more offtopic comments.

thanks nonetheless!

zimske wrote:
robojam wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
It's KVR...
dear gents,

in an effort to save the moderators the trouble, i have deleted the troublesome comments myself. my sincere apologies on causing you what seems to be an inconvenience which resulted in an even more absurd situation: you posting an even more offtopic comments.

thanks nonetheless!
...and this post rectifies that...how, exactly?

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”