Aussie guy just joined.Need advice.

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here, let's just cut to the chase. We all know what questions he's really going to ask, right?

Get Zebra 2... and while your at it, just start demoing and buying every cool bit of software you can find. Pick a DAW and develop a hate for all others and their users. Then you'll have to decide if you like software more than hardware... and digital vs. analog. Pick a side and hate the other side. Write really long posts about why people with a differing opinion are wrong. If you pick software, you'll have to choose your favorite type of copy protection and yell about the others. Oh, you can also choose the Mac/Windows OS and be really condescending to those who have made the opposite choice.

Did I miss anything? :oops:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:Here, let's just cut to the chase. We all know what questions he's really going to ask, right?

Get Zebra 2... and while your at it, just start demoing and buying every cool bit of software you can find. Pick a DAW and develop a hate for all others and their users. Then you'll have to decide if you like software more than hardware... and digital vs. analog. Pick a side and hate the other side. Write really long posts about why people with a differing opinion are wrong. If you pick software, you'll have to choose your favorite type of copy protection and yell about the others. Oh, you can also choose the Mac/Windows OS and be really condescending to those who have made the opposite choice.

Did I miss anything? :oops:
Damn right you did!

Pick somebody as your KVR nemesis/cyberenemy. Mute them. Tell them you have muted them. Sit back and enjoy chaos.
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

You have to threaten to delete all your posts if people don't agree with you too. Although I must admit, I completely and utterly fail to see why deleting one's own posts is actually a threat? :scared:

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”