What are best vst plugins?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have already used massive ANA ....but not satisfied any good plugins

I think that its individual. It also depends on type of music. I figured that you mean the synths.

Sylenth1:
- Nice and powerful tool for clean and interesting sounds
- Own effects inside ( distortion, reeverb, compressor, arpeg etc.)
- Alot of ,,banks" of presets on the internet

Massive:
- Powerful tool for basses and ,,fat" sounds

Nexus:
- As I say, its a sample pack with EQ :D
- Sounds of all kinds inside
- Some nice pianos

These are my tips for plugins/synths. Its all about your creativity so dont worry to try some crazy things with it. :D

The best plugins are the ones that solve your problems.

A carpenter or mechanic uses his tools for a purpose and so should you.

The best plugins are the ones that solve your problems.

A carpenter or mechanic uses his tools for a purpose and so should you.

'Nout wrong with Massive. It's good enough for a lot of pros. I've not used Ana, but it looks decent fro the demos.

But any Synths by U-he (Diva and Zebra) or Tone 2's (Nemesis, Gladiator,ElextraX, etc) you can't go wrong with.

Sylenth one.

Give Massive a go again, it's a decent synth.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

What are you trying to achieve? There are no 'best' synths, there are one's that do some things very well, some that do a lot of things pretty well, and all have a different sound and character.

Personally I find Massive very easy to program and can get a wide range of sounds from it, if you aren't having any success I would suggest going back and really learning it inside out.

1. Diva, Monark, Nuklear, FM8, Omnisphere.

2. Razor, Lush-101, Saurus, Nemesis, Blue 2, Tal U-No-lx, Tal baseline101 and maybe some other, which I can't recall now.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

this plugin
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Any question asking about "which is best?" is going to get a long list of every synth on the market. At the end of page 15 you'll be none the wiser. Seriously - every poster is going to list their personal favourite synth. There are hundreds of them.

I think you really need to give a few more clues - like what type of music/sounds you want to make. Dance, hiphop, pop, MoR, indie, 80s, progrock, Bleeps, basses, pads, warm/analogue, cold/digital, leads, supersaws, orchestral, specialFX, plucks?

Arcux wrote:I have already used massive ANA ....but not satisfied any good plugins
What didn't they like about you?

I'm with timobrien. Synth1 has surprised me multiple times. Rough rider sounds great for a pop-punk snare.

Any question asking about "which is best?" is going to get a long list of every synth on the market. At the end of page 15 you'll be none the wiser.
This. Asking for best synth is like asking which girl is the best. No one can answer, you need to try them on your own and get one that suits your preferences ;)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I like

Rapture
Sylenth1
Synthmaster

There are reviews here at KVR to read. Out of the 3 Rapture is probably my favorite.
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
DELL i-3770 3.9ghz, 12GB RAM, INTEL SSD,
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
TC ELECTRONIC impact twin 64 Bit
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Who is Massive Ana? Is she hot? :o

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”