Talented Audio Software Engineer

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello:

My name is Sacha, I am a technology start-up entrepreneur focused in music, with businesses based in Los Angeles, USA and Vancouver, Canada.

I have conceptualized and designed a new proprietary technology that requires the services of a highly qualified audio software engineer. The person I am seeking must have a significant understanding and working knowledge of iOS and Android developing, with the same in relation to code bases driving in-device microphone hardware. This is for the development of an application based system, built upon Xamarin - C+, C++, C# for deployment in native iOS and Android devices.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction, that would be great. This product has been under planning for one year, is currently being filed under USPTO patent and worldwide PCT applications, and is intended to be delivered to the marketplace in the late spring of 2015.

Thanks, Sacha
+1 604 671 8346
+1 310 985 3677

Hi Sacha, welcome to KVR!
You may want to read this thread and then post in the DSP forum.

Some of the greatest audio coders in the world hang out here, but you will need to have a functional prototype before anyone bites.

Looks like Android is finally getting low-latency audio this fall, sounds like an exciting time to develop for it!

there is a book coming out this decemeber I believe on synths.
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
DELL i-3770 3.9ghz, 12GB RAM, INTEL SSD,
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
TC ELECTRONIC impact twin 64 Bit
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”