I am lookng for a less expensive alternative to PSP Vintagewarmer

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SDRR is a very flexible and nice sounding plugin for a very low price.
The list of features can be seen on the interface itself, there are no hidden tricks.
For details you can check the manual: http://www.klanghelm.com/SDRR_downloads.php

dktn wrote:SDRR is a very flexible and nice sounding plugin for a very low price.
and it does sound nothing like a VW, so it cannot be a real substitute, but only a decent alternative...same as many other saturation plugins on the market

The only 'proper' alternative listed here is Endorphin - none of the others do anything close to what vintage warmer does.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:The only 'proper' alternative listed here is Endorphin - none of the others do anything close to what vintage warmer does.
Yoo, you are one of the rare ones with proper ears here right? Glad you are here. But maybe you read the thread and what OP answered to the other suggestions before putting them all to trash?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

If you are looking for that warm, analogue like sound - nothing (commercial or freeware) beats this:

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/thrills ... y-of-sound

Please try it (read the manual though, because there are some things about the 2 different versions and gain staging you should consider). I would like to hear your opinion on it...

valerian_777 wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote:The only 'proper' alternative listed here is Endorphin - none of the others do anything close to what vintage warmer does.
Yoo, you are one of the rare ones with proper ears here right? Glad you are here. But maybe you read the thread and what OP answered to the other suggestions before putting them all to trash?
Who said I was trashing anything? I stand by my statement that Endorphin is the only plugin that goes a fair way to being a good alternative for Vintage Warmer (for free). There are endless plugins with some sort of distortion built in - doesn't make it a good alternative to Vintage Warmer and it doesn't mean I'm trashing them either. Most of the plugins mentioned I use myself - just not as an alternative to VW!!
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”