Completed Feature Film in Nuneaton, Warks, Opportunity for Sound Designer

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I'm looking for a Sound Designer for our second feature film (called Frettin'). I can offer percentage points upon distribution of the film.

Our first feature film (called Neville Rumble) is being released in the USA in October 2015

On Frettin', approx. 80% of the location dialogue has been recorded. About 20% needs to be dubbed.

This feature film project would require the Sound Designer to:

Clean and optimize the recorded on-location sound (isolating the dialogue)

Do a dubbing session with two actors to fill in scenes with missing dialogue.

Create the 'sound landscape' of the film (atmospheres/spot foley sfx etc)

Work with the musicians to record the soundtrack

I'm looking at delivering a stereo mix, although a 5.1 mix isn't out of the question.

I'm editing on an Apple using Final Cut Pro 10.

Ideally I'm looking for a Sound Designer in the Nuneaton/Hinckley/Coventry area.

I'm offering a percentage of sales (our first film Neville Rumble is being released in the USA in October this year in selected cinemas and on DVD the month after).

Lee

07791 991197 leewprice@googlemail.com (mailto:leewprice@googlemail.com)

My step dad lives in Atherstone and might be able to help if he's not working on anything at the moment (he usually does music production for local bands, plays many instruments himself and has been in a couple of big UK bands though I'm not sure on his experience with Final Cut as he usually uses Pro Tools.)

Failing that my sister is at cov uni so might be able to hit you up with some of the producers around that area. Other than that my contacts in that area are fairly limited. I wouldn't mind coming up myself if you're really struggling to find somebody but I live down in Kent now so it's a bit of a trek to get up there.
I need a soundcloud ¬¬

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Caysi

Yes please, could you spread the word for me?? That would be awesome.

My contacts are:

leewprice@googlemail.com (mailto:leewprice@googlemail.com)

07791 991197

Thanks again!

Lee

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”