I'm looking for birthday gift...

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

... for me :D

My budget is small (35€), because I'm satisfied with my VST setup. I want something just for fun, but also usefull in music production.

Will prefer plugin FX than virtual instrument/sounbank or samples. Recommend me something.

Thanks for replies.
yzcoruhT

MeldaProduction Eternal Madness Sale with 50% off. Maybe something there for you?!
Nectar Elements Vocal Processing by iZotope also on sale.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thank you, murnau. I don't like Melda plugins, but will take a look.

Can't buy Nectar Elements again.
Customers who have already transferred a particular product. For example, you may not purchase a product, transfer it to another user, then repurchase the same product and transfer it a second time.
yzcoruhT

Slightly over your budget is Echobode from Sonic Charge or Dmitry Sches Tantra but you can also check Klevgränd or AudioThing.

The best thing you can do is to check the KvR Database for effect plugins sorted from cheapest or whatever fit your needs:
http://www.kvraudio.com/plugins/windows ... d/cheapest
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Image :tu: Thanks
yzcoruhT

KiloHearts - Disperser

Happy BDay :party:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

U-o wrote:Thanks
Glad you found something! Happy birthday mate! :) :party: :tu:

Thanks guys!

Glitch2 is bit pricey for me and Frostbite is great! I have one week to choose something.
murnau wrote:
U-o wrote:Thanks
Glad you found something! Happy birthday mate! :) :party: :tu:
yzcoruhT

bitspeek

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”