Step by step tutorial? How do I delete a rack?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't seem to delete this rack and I don't want my tracks column to fill up with unwanted racks. Also, is there a step by step tutorial anywhere? I'm not well versed enough to understand the explanation tutorials that just familiarize people with where all the options are, I don't know what 80% of those options even do T_T BUT I DESIRE TO MAKE MUSIC. PLEASE HALP!! ^_____^ thanks!

Shame that telepathy hasn't been discovered yet. Would help figuring out what the heck you are talking about.

Assuming:
a) Ableton: delete key
b) Hardware: hammer & saw
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

mari_atari wrote:I can't seem to delete this rack and I don't want my tracks column to fill up with unwanted racks. Also, is there a step by step tutorial anywhere? I'm not well versed enough to understand the explanation tutorials that just familiarize people with where all the options are, I don't know what 80% of those options even do T_T BUT I DESIRE TO MAKE MUSIC. PLEASE HALP!! ^_____^ thanks!
You'll need to give us lots more information.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

mari_atari wrote:I can't seem to delete this rack and I don't want my tracks column to fill up with unwanted racks. Also, is there a step by step tutorial anywhere? I'm not well versed enough to understand the explanation tutorials that just familiarize people with where all the options are, I don't know what 80% of those options even do T_T BUT I DESIRE TO MAKE MUSIC. PLEASE HALP!! ^_____^ thanks!
No mind readers here afaik. Perhaps you could let us know which software you are on about. :?

Another option, of course, is to RTFM

chk071 wrote:Shame that telepathy hasn't been discovered yet. Would help figuring out what the heck you are talking about.
Lol :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I wonder if he/she is using an Atari ...

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”