uST Rack that routs synths to different output channel

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am looking for something like synth alternative to fruity LSD or Sample Tank. Something that will let me load different vsti-s and each would have assigned different output channel, but the rack itself would be on one separate port.

Here is why: I like to load midi file and assign different vsti to each channel, this way I can lisen to random orchestration every time midi is loaded.

But assigning pots everytime is tedious and takes away all the fun. I'd like to have it done automa

truongvivi08 wrote:Hello,

I am looking for something like synth alternative to fruity LSD or Sample Tank. Something that will let me load different vsti-s and each would have assigned different output channel, but the rack itself would be on one separate port.

Here is why: I like to load midi file and assign different vsti to each channel, this way I can lisen to random orchestration every time midi is loaded.

But assigning pots everytime is tedious and takes away all the fun. I'd like to have it done automa
mulab MUX
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”