Dubtron: Experimental Bass Synth (Released)

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone know how to create automation with the pitchwheel and Dubtron ? Are there any plans to add a pitchwheel to it (there's one ine the Aetheral) ? Maybe in a futur update...

Endor-8o8 wrote:Anyone know how to create automation with the pitchwheel and Dubtron ? Are there any plans to add a pitchwheel to it (there's one ine the Aetheral) ? Maybe in a futur update...
You should be able to automate the pitch wheel by using the midi keyboard while recording in your host. It doesnt need to be a visible control on the GUI to respond.

Yes I am able to record the pitch wheel when I'm playing the notes, but I would like to be able to draw automation for it. I'm not a keyboard player so I prefer to have another way to control that kind of effect.

Endor-8o8 wrote:Yes I am able to record the pitch wheel when I'm playing the notes, but I would like to be able to draw automation for it. I'm not a keyboard player so I prefer to have another way to control that kind of effect.
I see. Maybe I could add a pitchwheel to the interface in the next update.

When I was testing this out I noticed how fun it was to play with the pitch wheel. It's not like using it on a normal synth because it's actually slowing and speeding the modulation. So yeah I think it would be a cool feature along with a range control.

Yes the fact that pitch wheel increase or decrease modulation speed is just amazing. Love your synths (I bought the whole bundle) ! Thanks for listening to me, keep up your awesome work !

Hello Jack !
Any news about the implementation of the pitch wheel to the GUI of the Dubtron ?

Endor-8o8 wrote:Hello Jack !
Any news about the implementation of the pitch wheel to the GUI of the Dubtron ?
As soon as Construct is done, I'm planning for a Dubtron update. I lost all of the original graphic files, so I might just do a v2.0 overhaul style update based on the original version. It shouldnt take long for this project, but if you want to do some early beta testing I'll implement that pitchwheel option first so you can try it out.

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:Hello Jack !
As soon as Construct is done, I'm planning for a Dubtron update. I lost all of the original graphic files, so I might just do a v2.0 overhaul style update based on the original version. It shouldnt take long for this project, but if you want to do some early beta testing I'll implement that pitchwheel option first so you can try it out.
Well yeah I would be glad to test a beta once you'll have one for me !
Thank you for your effort Jack !

Hey Jack, saw the update about Dubtron on your FB page, looks amazing !
Are you still gonna implement the pitchwheel I was "stalking" you about ? (sorry to be so obsessed, really!)

Endor-8o8 wrote:Hey Jack, saw the update about Dubtron on your FB page, looks amazing !
Are you still gonna implement the pitchwheel I was "stalking" you about ? (sorry to be so obsessed, really!)
Absolutely! It will have lots of other tricks up it's sleeve too.

Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for your hard work, so eager to discover what Psychic Modulation is cooking for us ! ;)

Return to “Psychic Modulation”