Constructors: Drum Modules for Ableton Live

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Constructors are a collection of Drum Modules for Ableton Live based on building block layering to construct new drum sounds. Each drum module contains over 100 drum sounds, split into three separate layers. The sounds can be explored using macro controls, mixing and matching the layers until you get just the right sounding drum.

BD Constructor is a bass drum module comprised of three layers: Click, Sub and Noise. Each layer contains several sounds to choose from. The drum module also has an onboard multi effect unit for boosting the bass in just the right frequency, compressing your layers so that they gel together to form the perfect kick drum, and limiting your signal so that you can drive the compressor without worrying about going into the red. Try out the BD Constructor demo, each layer contains 10 different sounds to mix and match. The full version contains around 40 samples for each layer.

Download BD Constructor Demo

More info on full pack access here

SD Constructor is now available.

SD Constructor is a snare drum module comprised of two layers: Tops and Tails. Each layer contains several sounds to choose from. The drum module also has an onboard multi effect unit for shaping the sound of the overall drum using EQ to tweak only the right frequencies, and a compressor setup to gel your layers so that they form the perfect snare drum, and a limiter so that you can drive your signal without worrying about going into the red. Try out the SD Constructor demo, each layer contains 10 different sounds to mix and match. The full version contains over 40 samples for each layer.

Download SD Constructor Demo

Read more about the Constructor modules and purchase the full pack here.

Hi!

i found your SC page with track Programming Quality Children was drums from this track created with this Drum Module, i really like how they sounded

Swier wrote:Hi!

i found your SC page with track Programming Quality Children was drums from this track created with this Drum Module, i really like how they sounded
I'm not sure what he used for drums in that track. They do sound good. Try out the module, you'd be surprised how diverse it can sound. It's all about layering.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”