Phonec2 Demo AU doesn't show up in Live 9.6

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Just checking the demo of Phonec2 Demo but no luck in AU version of the plugin to show up in Live 9.6.

The reason I use AU plugins in Live is that it allows me to browse my Logic presets inside Live. And having both AU and VST plugins active in Live clutters the browser.

I hope Phone2 AU could show up in Live, it sounds lovely.
"when you have nothing to say - shut up." -A friend of Luc Besson

gassle wrote:Hey,

Just checking the demo of Phonec2 Demo but no luck in AU version of the plugin to show up in Live 9.6.

The reason I use AU plugins in Live is that it allows me to browse my Logic presets inside Live. And having both AU and VST plugins active in Live clutters the browser.

I hope Phone2 AU could show up in Live, it sounds lovely.
Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the way Ableton detects the VST and AU versions of Phonec 2. Ableton detects both but only seems to be using the VST. I will look into this issue further but it's actually more of a problem with Ableton.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, with Ableton 9.6 (or newer betas) in both 32bit and 64bit. No AUs to be found. VSTs work fine, but I'd prefer to stay consistent to the plugin format I've been using already. Will be buying Phonec as soon as this is sorted, and will file a bug report with Ableton if you can tell me what the problem might be.

andregriffin wrote:Yeah, I'm having the same problem, with Ableton 9.6 (or newer betas) in both 32bit and 64bit. No AUs to be found. VSTs work fine, but I'd prefer to stay consistent to the plugin format I've been using already. Will be buying Phonec as soon as this is sorted, and will file a bug report with Ableton if you can tell me what the problem might be.
Phonec 2 uses an AU wrapper, so the VST and AU versions are identical just with different file extensions. So for some reason Ableton is having problems identifying them properly.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”