will there be custom skinning??

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With respect freddo, most reasonable laptops these days have 1920x1080 screens, which is plenty for Mulab. I understand that some people (myself included for the record) like to hold on to old machines to get our return on investment. The problem is that developers are moving on now and so is the high end world of tech. 1920x1080 is now standard or even low resolution. 4k screens have been on laptops for a few years now and have been in consumer laptops for at least three years. That makes it a hard choice for developers to pick whether to support low-res screens for their old users, or future proof their GUIs for the sake of new and upgrading customers.

A prime example would be video games. For a long time, they had a fixed resolution for rendering at 640x480. Now days, most games have Vector based GUIs that can scale up to 4k and beyond. But of course, these new games will not run on old hardware, whether it be that the old hardware is under powered or that the screen can't fit all the information the games are designed to provide.

I know it's hard to hear it, but sometimes you gotta keep up with the times. I don't enjoy spending a few grand every few years so that I can get hardware that has what the new software needs. But as a software developer myself, I also understand that if I want to make full use of features available today, I need today's hardware to target, develop, and test on.

I hope this didn't come off as an insult and more of an explanation of the dilemma between old-tech support and new-tech support.

Cheers,

Dakkra
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”