Two bugs !

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello !

- I've fund a bug : I've edited some continuous controllers, and I wanted to edit them, but when I scroll the piano-roll, the value of the controllers seems to change in the screen !

See that :

And two bars later...

Amazing, isn'i it ?

- When I load Kompakt and Ambience as a send effect, I've got a big (and very loud) continuous sound ; I can't repreduce this whit other plug'ins, so it is the Kompakt / Ambience (as send) combinaison that don't work !

Thanks for your work Muzician !
Last edited by usob solina on Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1) I don't see what's wrong with the controller curve, though the pictures are so tiny, maybe i don't see it.

2) Does the loud sound go away if you put the send level to zero?

The screenshot links are wrong -- remove the ".th" suffix in the URL (e.g. ".../value17xc.th.jpg" should be ".../value17xc.jpg")

And the change in the curve is at the 5th bar.

Thank you vervex !

Muzycian :

1) In the first picture, see the controller value at the 5th bar, and compare it to his value at the second.

2) no, the sound don't stop. I have to tweak some Kompakt parameters so I can play the song normally...

I'm sorry, but i still don't see what's wrong with the curve :?

You wrote "In the first picture, see the controller value at the 5th bar, and compare it to his value at the second."

But the first picture doesn't even have a 5th bar.

And if i compare the 2 curves fully, i don't see a difference, except for the scrolling of course.

Could you mark on the picture what's wrong.

muzycian wrote:But the first picture doesn't even have a 5th bar.
Yes, it has. Click it or or scroll it right :-)

Oh, sure :dog:

Now i see what you mean.

Will check it out!

Thanks vervex and Muzycian !

OK, issue solved in PreRelease 2!

Whoua ! Excellent, thanks !

Return to “MUTOOLS”