LUNA PreRelease 8.3

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

muzycian wrote:
DaveL60 wrote:Also, a possible BR: when I chance the length of an audio part, the waveform representation in the disply changes as though the part was stretched, even the audio plays back normally.
DaveL
Can't repeat that here.

Maybe you just had inserted a tempo change, and then the composer wasn't yet refreshed?
I guess i see what you mean...

There are so many things that go wrong in 8.3, pfew.

I really don't understand that this all slipped thru the earlier testings.

LUNA downloads currently all blocked until this is resolved.

DaveL60 wrote:I also had several crashes during the session, which I hadn't reported because I didn't have enough info to report / confirm repeatability. Mangled a couple of musession files along the way, but nothing that was anything more than just toying around.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully you'll discover it's all related to something straightforward to fix. :ud:

Go stamp 'em out, Jo! :box:

DaveL
This morning i had a crash myself too, but couldn't repeat it. Already spending hours to redo the crash, no luck.

Any of the 8.3 owners that can point me to a repeatable crash?

Would be very helpful!

Hi Jo,

During plugins scan, junglist.dll crashed Luna and it seems Luna reserves Asio Driver resulting a "Couldn't start Audio Engine" error when you want to load Luna again.

I must reboot the machine.

Is it possible to stop audio engine/Asio driver before a plug scan process. What do you think?

Cheers,

I looked up junglist, and it doesn't seem to exist anymore, changed into Hydra.

So i tried Hydra demo, got no problem here.

Anyone else who tried Junglist / Hydra in LUNA?

Hey Jo - am I supposed to be able to download Luna Free yet?
I'm getting a 404 on the link.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

I think the downloads are currently disabled because of the bug ridden version...

Which link did you mean? The links on MUTOOLS.com were indeed hidden.

Anyway, LUNA Pre-Release 8.4 has just been released!

Check out MUTOOLS.com / this forum :)

Cool - of course you had to wait until I was at work. Now I'll have to wait until I get home to have a look. :P

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

I tried recording and nothing came through. I just gave what you sent me shot. I have a mac, not a PC, but cmd-click didn't pop up any menu besides the option to change the name. As an alternative, I went into the racks and routed the audio in directly to the audio out and nada.

I'm not sure if i fully understand what you describe.

Note already that if you want to record audio, the little "audio led" close to the record button must be activated.

Return to “MUTOOLS”