no sound from MIDI player

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying out the Luna demo and can't figure out how to get a sound out of it. I configured the audio and midi ins and outs. I have a hardware MIDI keyboard going into an EMU 401 Asio soundcard which works fine on Cakewalk, Cubase etc.

Luna seems to be what I am looking for a streamlined way to play live performances with Jamstix virtual drummer VST plug in. I'd also, on occasion, like to play along with my own midi sequences plus jamstix - so I need an easy to select playlist to switch quick to the next song.
Everything seems to work in Luna except no sound from Midi player audio outPut.

In addition I tried using Asio 4 All on another computer with Avance AC97 audio and still no sound from MIDI (For this test I used the Microsoft GS Wavetable synth but, once again no sound from MIDI.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks
michaelg

First, load a VSTi into the first slot of a rack. Rename the rack so it's really clear which one has the VSTi. Then, click on a Sequence Part (one w/MIDI data) so it's selected and look at the target in the panel just to the right of the transport controls (the one at the top of the picture on this page that says "Electron"), and use the pull down there to make the rack with your VSTi the target of your sequence part. That should do the trick; if not, you've maybe got some problem with your audio setup.

DaveL
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge.
-- Rush Show Don't Tell

Return to “MUTOOLS”