Problems changing synths in racks

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have just started using Luna and I seem to have a problem using the racks. I click in the space in the rack to add synths or effects and it allows me to add synths at the beginning. However when I try and change the synths by clicking again it only gives me the option of selecting effects or sends but not synths. The same then applies to all racks. Is this a fault/bug? If I can't change synths in the rack how am I supposed to use Luna? I would appreciate any help.

Try right-clicking and select Remove.

Which version is that? On which OS: OSX or Windows?

It's strange, normally you should be able to select whatever plugin in any Rack slot: Synths, audio effects, midi effects, ...

I am using Windows on a PC and Luna PR 8.4

I believe on the MAC it is ctrl/click.

Muzycian,

I am using the most recent version(PR 8.4?) on a windows system. I can right-click and select remove plugin to remove the synth but the problem is that I am not given the option of adding another synth when I click in the rack.I can't understand why it's removing the synth option.

Well, i don't understand it either.

Normally it doesn't matter whether the rack slot already is used or not, left clicking should always popup a menu with ALL possible plugs.

OH :dog: but now i suddenly think of something: you're using LUNA FREE, right?

Note that LUNA FREE can only host up to 4 synths, so i guess you already have plugged in 4 synths. Then indeed the synths disappear from the popup menu, as you can't plugin any more synths.

Note that LUNA Unlimited can host an unlimited number of plugins.

Return to “MUTOOLS”