Opening a saved session

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I open a session that I saved it doesn't "come back" the exact way I saved it. That is, I set up a certain look and feel that I want for the controls before I save but when I reopen the session Mulab has done some re-arranging for me. Is there some way around this?

Specifically. I have a MUX open in deep edit so I can get at the controls but everytime I reopen my session I have to click away to re arrange things and open them up again.

John

1) Indeed not everything is saved.

2) Can you be more specific please, maybe using a screenshot.

mutools wrote:1) Indeed not everything is saved.

2) Can you be more specific please, maybe using a screenshot.
I thought I was pretty specific. Let me try again with words and if that fails I'll work on screen shots.

I build a custom MUX. Inside the MUX, using the deep editor, I use some VSTs.

I open these VSTs and place them where I want them on my screen. I close the MUX to get it out of the way but the buried VSTs stay open, just like I want them to. I do what I want. I save my file. I close down MU.LAB.

Later I re-launch MU.LAB and open my saved session. The burried VSTS that I left open before I saved and quit are now closed.

What I want to happen is this:

I want SAVE to save things exactly as they are so that if I open a saved file I find things just the way I left them right before the save.

Is my explanation clear or do I really need a screen shot?

John

Your second explanation is clear, thanks.

Indeed the open/closed state of the plugin editors is not saved, that's on the whishlist. Their positions are saved though.

Return to “MUTOOLS”