Hi Mihai Sorohan

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Mihai Sorohan,

I downloaded 3.0.37 last night and I noticed we now have two tracks from you. Good stuff.

I was wondering how Eurovision was going for you.

Are we going to see you on the TV?

OZ

Wow... now I check the M forum and there is a thread for me... :D
Very unexpected...

Well, we got with the band on 9th place of Lithuanian Eurovision finals, quite a good debut for our band. First concert to be on tv, that's something.
To keep the profile of the forum, yes, the track was recorded with Mu.Lab 2.7.
Mixed later by a friend of mine on his gear (soft and hardware and final mix on tape machine).

Hi Mihai,

Well done with 9th place in your final.

I was hoping to see you on TV in the BIG final.

May be next year.

Thanks for the reply.

OZ

Nah... we did it just once for publicity.
We got quite a good feedback and now it seems that we will get some concerts.
Semifinals on YouTube

Hi Mihai,

I have been out and just got back in. I watched your YouTube video.

What happened to the trumpet?

OZ

trumpet, trumpet... trumpet, AH ! TRUMPET !!! yes... well, not really fitting in that rock band but fitting in this one

Anyway, plans for the future, a Multisampla pack with trumpet (not the muted one) and also the muted trumpet to be reworked.
Stay tunned for what will be the "Jazzy Pack" :)

I absolutely love the bassline on the piano dream session, great stuff.

Thanks.
Actually, this track was made within limitations of M2.7 FREE(6 tracks) but Jo made an awesome job to remix it to the limitations of M3 FREE (4 tracks)
Will be more demo songs soon :wink:

Those are two good tracks,Sorohanro.
You sound like a good producer.
How do we get a hold of your sound packs that you have put out for mu.lab ???

Funk01

Thank you for your nice words about my music skills.
I will try to put the packs on AudioTuts+ after I'll "rework" them a little bit.
Installing is quite simple, drop the folder containing the patch+samples in MULAB/App/Library/MuSynth.
An alternate install, put it somewhere on your HD, then right click on MultiSampla, "open preset file", browse to the folder, load preset and when you're asked for the samples, browse to the folder.

Thanks Sorohanro,

Keep up the good work. You and Mu.lab make a great team.

Funk01

Hi Mihai,

Following on from your remix idea in another topic. Do you mind if I try and remix your "Dream Of The Piano".

I have never done a remix before but I would like to give it a try and then post the MuSession here if it is OK with you.

I am off to bed now I feel a bit rough.

Please leave your reply here and I will see it tomorrow etc.

This may help me get started posting my own stuff once I have got the hang of free file share services etc.

Bye for now.

OZ

As long as you credit the original creator (me in this case) and not trying to sell it on "stock audio" websites/ marketplaces I'm ok with it.
I really really don't think that you would do that, I'm just saying it because it was the main reason to put the "(c) to Mihai Sorohan" there, but that means more like under Creative Commons idea.

So, yeah, to cut it short: Feel free to remix it and post here.
Feel free to make it mp3 and post it also to "Music Cafe" and put a link to Mu.Lab, Mu.Lab download page and whatever you think could be beneficial for advertising Mu.Lab. After all, we need to support our favorite DAW.

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for the reply.

I only intend taking your original MuSession and then creating a variation of your song.

I will post the MuSession on this KVR forum I will not be making MP3 etc.

All credits will remain with you. You can call it a gift from me to you.

I usually use lots of tracks and commercial VSTi in my music. But for this remix I will set myself a challenge of using MU.LAB FREE and I will only use 3 tracks and no tricks just to make it harder from me.

I still feel unwell and have to go out today so I will have a go at the remix later tonight.

Not too sure what others call a remix. I will just see where the song takes me.

Do not worry, all rights are still yours. I am doing this as a bit of fun and it will also help me get experience of posting links to file share service etc.

OZ

Hi Mihai,

I have just returned home and I am going out again. I will be back later tonight and that is when I will attempt to remix your song.

As I said before I want you to retain the credit and this is a gift from me to you.

Your current MuSession is called "Dream Of The Piano.MuSession"

What should I call the remixed song?

You also have "(c) Mihai Sorohan" in the composition properties box.

My real name is "Richard Osborn" please can you tell me what to name the remixed song as and what I should also put in the composition properties box.

I am very new to this side of music and I am unsure what to do.

I was thinking as a guide something like:

"Dream Of The Piano - OZMIX.MuSession"

then

"(c) Mihai Sorohan - remixed by Richard Osborn"

Again I do not know what to name the song etc.

Please show me what you would like and I will gladly follow your way.

OZ

Return to “MUTOOLS”