MU.LAB 3.0.41 released

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MU.LAB 3.0.41 has been released and is available on http://www.mutools.com/downloads.html

This new version features a bunch of fixes and finetunings, cfr http://www.mutools.com/mulab/changes.txt

If you want to keep your current settings, simply install the latest application patch cfr http://www.mutools.com/mulab/patch/Read%20Me.Txt

Oh yeah i have just to finish to play with it so i think i need to repoen it now:)
I go see the changelog
Thx mutools for this release!

Thank you !!!

Hi Jo,

3.0.41 is super!

Now that MU.LAB uses priority for note on/off etc and can now use the correct length of ticks etc it makes importing MIDI files from other DAWs real easy.

I have tried loads of my VSTi synths etc and they all seem to work in all presets etc.

Thanks.

OZ

Congratulations! I just bought UL. It's the first of its kind that feels solid and responds beautifully. I'm very thrilled. The modular synth solution in there was a pure surprise to me and gets me even more thrilled, haha. I hope you'll be fine with getting some suggestions from me every now and then. Not sure what the vibe is over here in the forum and how happy you are about feedback. Eitherway... THANK YOU for a wonderful App! :)

Thank you guys. Excellent . . . :D
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Taron wrote:Congratulations! I just bought UL. It's the first of its kind that feels solid and responds beautifully. I'm very thrilled. The modular synth solution in there was a pure surprise to me and gets me even more thrilled, haha. I hope you'll be fine with getting some suggestions from me every now and then. Not sure what the vibe is over here in the forum and how happy you are about feedback. Eitherway... THANK YOU for a wonderful App! :)
Hi Taron and welcome here!
To answer part of your question the Vibes are smooth and on the easy going due to the users and Jo himself. A great developer with the rare ability to listen.
The MUX is my favorite device and I love to use it to blend Reason's Thor with other great synths of mine.

M3 is great and the future looks bright because MuLab has been built from the beginning with a totally different approach to sequencing.

Feedback is paramount here, so feel free.

Enjoy your weekend with this new Gem! :)
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Ah, THANKS! And thank you for making me feel welcome right away! I'm already looking forward to our interaction on here and certainly the coming days and weeks of getting into it, finally making some new songs. I'm an avid Reason musician for many years, but the VSTi world offers a kind of sound you can't really squeeze out of it. Aside from the music itself, my focus is on synth programming. (Lately I've even started to look into coding my own synth from the ground up, but that's still very early. I've been a software developer for many years, but for gfx (project:messiah - animation and rendering, ZbornToy - compositing plugin). Anyway, so in many ways this opens up my world again... so very exciting!

I'm already glad to meet you here and can't wait to run into Jo, too.

Thanks again!

Hi Taron,

Indeed welcome and to all other new users of MU.LAB.

This forum is a very nice place and there are many good people that visit here.

I am sure it will not be long until you meet Jo on this forum.

Anyway welcome and have fun.

OZ

Hi Taron, and others who are joining this forum,

A warm welcome from me too :)

Feel free to post your questions and suggestions about MU.LAB as you whish!

Maybe i'll not react on each of them myself for time management reasons, i'm sure you know how time intensive software development is.
But i do follow and evaluate all topics as i'm very interested in user feedback. But from time to time i also take more distance so to keep overview.

Main goal with MUTOOLS and MU.LAB is to create music creation tools that are a joy to use but at the same time feature a wide and deep palette of functionalities.

Easiness, also for less experienced users, is key though!

Welcome again, talk sooner or later on topic :tu:

Hello Taron

You are virtually guaranteed an enjoyable time here on the friendly MUTOOLS forum !

Although I'm a mere mortal (ie without programming skills, etc !), there are obviously some very bright folks here, and I continue to be impressed by the way they happily share everything, and accomodate everybody.

Jo, the MU.LAB developer, is in a league of his own, and I'm sure with your developer's background you'll be impressed at how - despite heavy workloads, bug-fixes, etc - he still manages to repond to feedback.

I find MU.LAB to be 'intelligently simple' and uncluttered, and fun to use.
I've explored it (and the documentation) quite a lot, but still keep finding clever little features 'under the hood'.

Glad to have you here.

Les J.

mutools wrote:Hi Taron, and others who are joining this forum,

A warm welcome from me too :)

Feel free to post your questions and suggestions about MU.LAB as you whish!

Maybe i'll not react on each of them myself for time management reasons, i'm sure you know how time intensive software development is.
But i do follow and evaluate all topics as i'm very interested in user feedback. But from time to time i also take more distance so to keep overview.

Main goal with MUTOOLS and MU.LAB is to create music creation tools that are a joy to use but at the same time feature a wide and deep palette of functionalities.

Easiness, also for less experienced users, is key though!

Welcome again, talk sooner or later on topic :tu:
AH, that was quick! :D ...you're setting a dangerous precedence right away! ;)

Yup, I know the dangers of hosting a forum whilst developing, while I've witnessed this going wrong and going incredibly right, too. Something tells me that this here is going incredibly right, even if this is day one to me.

I can already tell you, that MU.LAB is outstanding in the regard of immediate accessibility and beautiful neatness on the surface. There are a few things that I will first explore a bit more deeply to say anything more about, but first impressions have their merrit, too. I'll keep them in mind as good as I can and then start commenting.

With my first doodle playing in the background I can tell you from the bottom of my heart already: Thank you!

OH, and THANKS, Les! :)

Be sure you'll check also the free sample packs ;)

Sweet, thanks, yup, I sure will! :D

Improviser wrote:I find MU.LAB to be 'intelligently simple' and uncluttered, and fun to use....
Les J.
That's another quote from Les for the website! :D Perfect description!

Oh - and hi Taron! :)
Taron wrote:I can already tell you, that MU.LAB is outstanding in the regard of immediate accessibility and beautiful neatness on the surface.
This should get there, too!

Return to “MUTOOLS”