Rock Pack for MuSynth

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, samples recorded at 32 bit and converted at 24. Originally I wanted to make patches also for other samplers like Independence Free and NN-XT. Independence has already it's own guitars, so no reason to make it, and for NN-XT I couldn't. Somehow it can't import 24 bit wav files. Might be a limitation of my version or something... (I have it as a bundle with my soundcard).

Anyway, more stuff to come ;)

mutools wrote:I don't understand the question.

You're talking about enlarged piano keys in a musession, but you can't find the musession. So if you can't find the musession how did you see that piano keys are enlarged? There is something missing in the communication i think.

I didn't have a problem with musession. It was just enlarging the keys for a better view. Everybody was able to answer my question, either + - or just using the scroll on my mouse. I also noticed there is so much more info :D in the tutorials page. I better start reading it.

Thanks all.

Funk01

Here, one of my first projects done in M2.7 using the "Rock Pack".
SweetDreams - cover.
Don't know if I posted that before.

GOOD tune i like eurythmics.Good voice for the singer.And i like the quiet part.
What is the drumkit used?
It seems you haven't apply any effect on the guitar from the rock pack?

Simon Posford wrote: What is the drumkit used?
It seems you haven't apply any effect on the guitar from the rock pack?
The drums are DrumCore3, the free version.
http://www.drumcore.com/TemplateMain.aspx?contentId=65
beware, it's big, you have to use a download manager. I use this:
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

The only effects used on guitar were a low cut filter (not really changing the sound but helping to "sit in the mix" better) and a bit of reverb.

ok i already have drumcore free but i didn't use it now i was asking because it seems there's a problem with the drums part (i dunno if it's the cymbal sound or in the mix of the drum.Because the drums aren't very clear.
Anyway i like you're version of sweat dreams really!

Return to “MUTOOLS”