Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mihai Sorohan has published the Rock Pack Multisample for MU.LAB:

http://audio.tutsplus.com/freebies/samp ... pack-free/

How to use:

* Download and extract the zip file to a new folder
* Move the new folder into your Mulab/User/Library/MuSynth subfolder

Thanks a lot to Mihai for this hi-quality and very usable MuSynth library!

it's a very good guitar pack!
the distortion guitar have a great tone!
I highly recommend it
It 'll be good to have a rock drum pack :)

I have a question.

In sorhano's rock pack demo clip, In the sequencer playing the siren track. I noticed the piano keys are enlarged. How did he do that ???

Funk01

in the right corner, down, you have a + and a - :wink:

funk01 wrote:I have a question.

In sorhano's rock pack demo clip, In the sequencer playing the siren track. I noticed the piano keys are enlarged. How did he do that ???

Funk01
Nice to have a real electric guitar and acoustic guitar from Sorohanro! , because to do the same with a VST plug is not so easy seems to me.

Perhaps he can give the MUsession example so i can understand it too with the enlarged piano keys :)

Nice is also the musicexample from the downloadsite ... is this also a musession example?

Thanks again Sorohanro for this piece of music work!
Last edited by janamdo on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Large piano keys is simply a matter of zooming in vertically.

How to scroll and zoom in MU.LAB:

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/edito ... ation.html

mutools wrote:Large piano keys is simply a matter of zooming in vertically.

How to scroll and zoom in MU.LAB:

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/edito ... ation.html
Yes ofcourse, but it is a demo clip as a musession than ..where to find ?

I don't understand the question.

You're talking about enlarged piano keys in a musession, but you can't find the musession. So if you can't find the musession how did you see that piano keys are enlarged? There is something missing in the communication i think.

Sorry if I return to the rock pack with a comment, haha, but...

Nice sample pack, thanks! :D

I havn't checked, yet, but alternating samples on one key would really be perfect for this set, if you had recorded several takes.

Very cool, though! Rock on!

Nice work, thanks for the time invested in the development and over all things a big THANKS for sharing :D

BTW: I see this forum so active lately with user contributions, songs etc. Great news for Mulab and Mulabers :tu:

janamdo wrote: Yes ofcourse, but it is a demo clip as a musession than ..where to find ?
If you scroll a little bit lower on the download page you will see after description of Mu.Lab something like this:
To get you started, you can download a demo session that use the power chords.

mutools wrote:I don't understand the question.

You're talking about enlarged piano keys in a musession, but you can't find the musession. So if you can't find the musession how did you see that piano keys are enlarged? There is something missing in the communication i think.
yes this ................. :roll:

Code: Select all

I have a question. 

Funk01

This smily has been designed for all us new users, I think: :dog:
It takes some desire to explore with the help of all available buttons and wheels on our mice to fully discover the nifty solutions within mu.lab. That - or reading the docs, I guess. Hahaha... ;)
(Until you asked that question, I didn't even try using the mousewheel on the pianoroll itself. Kinda cool!)

janamdo wrote:
mutools wrote:I don't understand the question.

yes this ................. :roll:

Code: Select all

I have a question. 

Funk01
It's on the rock pack page.

waouw i haven't noticed that but the samples are in 24 bit!

Thx Mihai Sorohan!

Return to “MUTOOLS”