What Kind of stuff you miss more in M3?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I'm not asking for your feature requests here, we all know that Mutools wishlist is so loooong now. I'm building a set of tools that i really miss in mulab and i want your opinions on what you all miss most.

I just finalized a feedback distortion mux library with some presets, a rithmic "space delay" is on development, as well as a drum synth-sampler.

Whatchout! distortion (will release this very soon)

JMdrums (beta name)

I'm also working on new drum sample libraries never released by elektronicabcn.

I'd like to hear your suggestions/requests/desires so to focus on the most wanted items right now. Also any suggestions concernig the tools that are currently on development will be welcome.

Juan.

"Some" of my small wishes is a Leslie effect. :)
I know... I am an old fashion guy :shrug:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote:"Some" of my small wishes is a Leslie effect. :)
+1

Also I wonder, is it possible to build a guitar amp simulator out just of M3 tools ?

BRICKWALL LIMITER :hyper:

Nah seriously whenever I get a chance to play/record/sequence at the moment I'm happy using what I have between MU.LAB, Renoise and Audacity...but I do love brickwall limiting.

And Jo thought he was going to take a brake after M3 :hihi:

liquidsound wrote:"Some" of my small wishes is a Leslie effect. :)
I know... I am an old fashion guy :shrug:
...and which are the other "some" wishes?
Also I wonder, is it possible to build a guitar amp simulator out just of M3 tools ?
I also wonder :wink: Let's experiment with the tools avalaible.

If i did remember well the leslie is a rotating amp, right? Well not sure if the sound can be emulated with m3, maybe the physics can be emulated/imitated.

Keep suggestions comming :tu:

Juan

Hi,
liquidsound wrote:And Jo thought he was going to take a brake after M3 :hihi:

... the aim of this post is not to start a feature/module/whatever request for Jo and Mutools. It's just that i'm developing some tools and sounds that I personaly miss whyle using M3 and would like to know what other users really want, and see if i can do something.

We may desire to live in mars but would be hardly realizable with todays technology. Same here, we may want an Fm synth but would be impossible with today's mulab modules, so with the possibilities we have now (so many IMO), what you'd want to see in the future?

Advanced or experienced users may find all this unuseful for them because all this can be done just with mulab and a bit of knowledge, but i know that there are users that are not so friendly with modular environments or that simply don't want to spent the time needed to make his custom creations, or maybe some that like the simplicity of choosing a preset as a starting point.

That's the aim.

Hi Bontebourg

nice to meet you again :D
Bonteburg wrote:BRICKWALL LIMITER :hyper:

Nah seriously whenever I get a chance to play/record/sequence at the moment I'm happy using what I have between MU.LAB, Renoise and Audacity...but I do love brickwall limiting.

I even need less than you to be happy, with just Mulab and "my machines" i'm more than happy. :wink: :hihi:

Juan Mendoza wrote:... the aim of this post is not to start a feature/module/whatever request for Jo and Mutools. It's just that i'm developing some tools and sounds that I personally miss while using M3 and would like to know what other users really want, and see if i can do something.
That's clear to me but knowing Jo's desire to improve on M3 may get him into action just by snooping this topic.... :)
Anyway, many of my "some" wishes are related to controllers that I already implement (third party stuff) but it would be nice to see them here and , like you said, we need to work with whatever is available as of now.

Lately I was playing with the Rack Width control and I would like to be able to control it with velocity to give focus to some Solo when needed.

I am quite sure this is not what you are asking here....

I am approaching MuLab one piece at the time starting by importing years of music in it and so I can't get to know it well yet. So this will explain some of my comments or requests not knowing really what's possible behind the scenes.
If i did remember well the leslie is a rotating amp, right? Well not sure if the sound can be emulated with m3, maybe the physics can be emulated/imitated.
Correct, and I think you would need a LFO with a Sine wave but it's not here yet. :shrug:

Juan Mendoza wrote:Hi Bontebourg

nice to meet you again :D
Bonteburg wrote:BRICKWALL LIMITER :hyper:

I even need less than you to be happy, with just Mulab and "my machines" i'm more than happy. :wink: :hihi:
It's been 7 years!!
I still have that CD somewhere. I've been wondering what became of you. :D

Bonteburg wrote:It's been 7 years!!
..well actually it's been 6 years since i closed elektronicabcn website :wink: , but you're right, it's been a long time. I've been offline for all these years for good reasons, but the important thing is that now i'm here and so happy to meet you all :hug: :D

I still have that CD somewhere.
Hey man, over all things save it!... It's a unique copy in the whole world OMG! :shock: and has some years now, it will cost a fortune now :hihi:
Now seriously! i'm very happy that you still have it and that you found it usefull at some time. A lot of hard work from the ebcn krew those years!
I've been wondering what became of you. :D

I also thought about you all... see http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=30 :) Muzys era = great times :D

Seya!

Return to “MUTOOLS”