Pencil fine tuning...

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As usual this is from the ones doing lots of work with the pencil...

It may not be that critical but after a while you develop a sense of flow and a sense of the point where the note gets shorten or extended and it seems not to be equal. When the note is extended the trigger point is right in the middle, while when the note is shorten the trigger point is way past the middle and depending upon the zoom level it can be as close as the next division of the grid. You need to try several grids and zooms until it begin surfing as a pattern and it can be quite uneasy if you do a lot of writing at different grids and zooms especially while playing.

Is it possible to have the trigger point always in the middle of the grids points?
I noticed this from the very beginning but I thought it was a matter of polishing the Key editor behavior.
It's little but is there! Any chance to fine tune it?

Thank you. :)
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I think the behavious is consistent. When you click the end of a note and start dragging, then the distance between where you clicked and where you're now, i.e. the drag-distance, defines how much the note is lengthened/shortened. But then snapped to the chosen grid of course.

Return to “MUTOOLS”