Drumkit without multilayer for to have fun with it

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I have maid a little musynth patch.
I need to do multilayer but it's just the base so only one shot.
But anyway i like it,
It's light and sound good with drumtrax midi grooves tracks! :love:
Have fun with it:
link deleted

How to:
Unzip the zip in you're mulab user directory.
Then load the Vintage rock kit rom in the Synth/mulab/user vst section!
Last edited by Simon Posford on Mon May 03, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Simon Posford wrote:Hi,
i have primarly maid it with M3 v3.11 but a bug seems append
Which bug please?

My fault i had made a mistake in the mapping so the patch works in all version of M3
EDIT:I can insert the multisampla after mdrummer in the same rack because he play a little then M3 crash.
All work fine if i replace multisampla by Supériordrummer.

Simon, i'm confused by your message.

Is there or is there not a bug then?

Thanks.

No no there's no bug it was my fault i think.
But i have noticed :
If i do a musynth patch with v3.11 and if i import it on a older version mu says some module couldn't be created.
But anyway the goal is to import the patch in a newer Mulab version so it's not really important.
By the way did you like the sound of these drums?
I think it would be great to have an accoustic kit by default for Mulab.
The "drumset" patch sounds not very natural.

Hi Simon,

i've downloaded and tested your patch, thanks for sharing :)

I think you should check it because the one i've downloaded has some samples doubled or even not trimmed (see toms), and if you don't trim the silence at the beguining there's a delay of more than 1 sec from the moment you press a key and the moment you hear the sound. If you don't want to trim the samples you could add a start locator at the very beguinning of the sound, but i recomend you to trim them because of file size and Ram use.

Thanks again 8)

Juan

Thx Juan Mendoza for feedback!
For the trimming question i have already trimmed them oO so maybe i have send the wrong patch.
For the end of the sample it's normal i haven't cut them because some time it can do some good variation.
So i reupload it but i have added 2 cymbal & one tom the tom didn't fit very well with the other too but it's more for to show what for a "default natural kit" i expect in a future Mulab release.
I love this kick sound :)

Here the other version:if beggining of samples are not trimmed let me know but all is trimmered on my mulab setup.
http://drop.io/VRK_RDK/asset/vrk-rdk-zip

Hi Simon,

This is a snap from your current version of the drumkit, as you can see there is some weirdness with the locators location and some samples are still not trimmed at the beguining, so (at least here) doesn't sound.

Hi, Juan
You right the tom on the B wasn't trimmed but it's the only sample who isn't trimed.
Anyway i plan to do multilayering so it was just for to test the sound.
The next one 'll have these sounds with multilayering and more kit pieces...
And i plan to cut the sample at the end too (it's already did in fact)
but for this one i like it now (and u can cut them by yourself because there's 3 velocity in each sample;).
Anyway thx to have make a feedback and i 'm sorry for this tom mistake :p.
Another mistake is that this tom is normally on the A key and the tom on A need to be on the B key.(I was tired when i have finished it:).

I had released it for to show how what a good natural kit can be on the musynth:)There's too much TR... kit for me at the moment :D

WOW !!! Drumsies !!! Me wanna, wanna.
I'll try those soon :) thanks.

Return to “MUTOOLS”