LFO oscillating continuously, not triggered by a note

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the MuSynth, the LFO (routed to the frequency of the 'Multi Mode Filter') is restarted each time I play a note ; but that's not what I want.
What I want is for the LFO to continue oscillating whether I play a note or not.

So I copied each modules from the MuSynth Core 'Deep Editor' in the 'Modular Area' and to my surprise, the LFO is not restarted with each note.
For this synth to be playable, I had to create a track and set the 'ADSR Enveloppe' as the target.

I could build my modular synth in the 'Modular Area' but it lack the preset saving option ; and with multiple tracks and synths, it'll soon turn to be a real mess (like in the old time, cables everywhere :wink: ).

So what is the difference between the two view ?
And how can modify the MuSynth so the LFO continue oscillating ? (if it is possible, of course).

I joined a picture so it may be clearer.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. : MULAB kicks ass !!!

Da Brown wrote:So I copied each modules from the MuSynth Core 'Deep Editor' in the 'Modular Area' and to my surprise, the LFO is not restarted with each note. For this synth to be playable, I had to create a track and set the 'ADSR Enveloppe' as the target.

I could build my modular synth in the 'Modular Area' but it lack the preset saving option ; and with multiple tracks and synths, it'll soon turn to be a real mess (like in the old time, cables everywhere :wink: ).
Doing it this way, you don't have polyphony either.
And how can modify the MuSynth so the LFO continue oscillating ? (if it is possible, of course).
It's not yet possible. But i'm aware of it and it's on the wishlist.

You're right, I didn't notice that the sound doesn't change no matter what note is played (in the Modular Area).

Too bad.

Thanks anyway for the quick response.

Return to “MUTOOLS”