Sequence Editor

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the seq editor, right clicking the sequence brings up the submenu, where are modify velocity and modify value 2...

In the list editor, value 1 is transposition and value 2 is the velocity...so what is the value 2 from the submenu'''' :help:

Is it possible to select some notes and edit (with the mouse) e.g. draw a line only the velocities of the selected notes???

Trancit

By the way, new UL user here...

For this price, I will give it a try, looking forward to future improvements 8)

Trancit

Trancit wrote:By the way, new UL user here...

Trancit
Super welcome aboard!!! Nice to have you here! :D
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Trancit
Yes the same thougt and it is a "fun thing" MUlab to make music

Trancit wrote:In the seq editor, right clicking the sequence brings up the submenu, where are modify velocity and modify value 2...

In the list editor, value 1 is transposition and value 2 is the velocity...so what is the value 2 from the submenu'''' :help:
For example to edit the value of controller events.
Is it possible to select some notes and edit (with the mouse) e.g. draw a line only the velocities of the selected notes???
http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/sequence-editor.html

Yes, I've read this before, but how to edit only the selected ones???

I've a sequence, where I select several notes...in the eventgraph editor (which shows the velocity levels I doubleclick and drag a line (over the unselected notes as well)...

My problem is: not only the velocity of the selected notes are now edited, the unselected ones too!!!!!

By the way, how long does it usually takes to get the keyfile after purchase???

Trancit

Trancit wrote:Yes, I've read this before, but how to edit only the selected ones???

I've a sequence, where I select several notes...in the eventgraph editor (which shows the velocity levels I doubleclick and drag a line (over the unselected notes as well)...

My problem is: not only the velocity of the selected notes are now edited, the unselected ones too!!!!!
Right, will be improved.
By the way, how long does it usually takes to get the keyfile after purchase???
Usually within 12 hours. Please mail me about this.

mutools wrote:
Trancit wrote:By the way, how long does it usually takes to get the keyfile after purchase???
Usually within 12 hours. Please mail me about this.
Have received it, thx very much

Trancit

Trancit
1 more aboard! NICE :D

...and more coming :shock:

Return to “MUTOOLS”