parts arranging in composerscreen

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like to see two symbols( chancing cursor) in the composerscreen for constructing a unigue copy part and a shared copy part

Further i don't understand how to determine in the composerscreen what is a unique copy or a shared copy ?
This text is in the docummentation but helps me not further i don't get it:
The composer draws the parts with a subtle 3D effect: when a part is drawn 'down', then it's a unique part i.e. it's the only part using that sequence. When a part is drawn 'up', then it's a shared part i.e. there are more parts (may also be in other compositions in this session) playing that sequence.

Further about merging parts : what are the conditions for this in relation to copied or shared parts

Unique part copies seems to me possible to merge..what about the shared parts?

janamdo wrote:This text is in the docummentation but helps me not further i don't get it

See http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/composer.html

There is also a picture explaining it.

Can't explain it better.
Further about merging parts : what are the conditions for this in relation to copied or shared parts

When merging sequence parts, always a new unique sequence is created.

janamdo wrote:I like to see two symbols( chancing cursor) in the composerscreen for constructing a unigue copy part and a shared copy part

Further i don't understand how to determine in the composerscreen what is a unique copy or a shared copy ?
This text is in the docummentation but helps me not further i don't get it:
The composer draws the parts with a subtle 3D effect: when a part is drawn 'down', then it's a unique part i.e. it's the only part using that sequence. When a part is drawn 'up', then it's a shared part i.e. there are more parts (may also be in other compositions in this session) playing that sequence.

You're right. It is a little hard to see the difference. It has to do with the border of the part, one being with a shadow on the top and left giving the impression of in depth = Unique.
The other has the shadow on the bottom and right / the light is more pronounced on the top and left side giving the impression of a raised part = Shared.

When you merge any part it becomes a New Sequencer independent from being Shared.
Also Shared Parts have the same seq number on the title portion.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

About the graphic difference between unique and shared sequence parts: It's on the wishlist to improve this.

mutools wrote:About the graphic difference between unique and shared sequence parts: It's on the wishlist to improve this.
Wonderful!
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

mutools wrote:About the graphic difference between unique and shared sequence parts: It's on the wishlist to improve this.
Improve this asap ...

liquidsound wrote: Also Shared Parts have the same seq number on the title portion.
Excellent so there are two ways to ascertain the partstype :)

If you have problem with figures as numbersystem for parts than you have also
a visual indication about the part ( unique or shared )

Return to “MUTOOLS”