How to...

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

get rid of tempo information of midi files in MuLab???

I dragged some midifiles from a folder into MuLab and it seems that they contain tempo information...

How can I delete them???

Trancit

Ok, I found how to delete them, but how make MuLab to ignore them??? :?

Trancit

I don't understand: if the tempo events are deleted, they don't play anymore. So what do you mean with ignoring them on top of that?

mutools wrote:I don't understand: if the tempo events are deleted, they don't play anymore. So what do you mean with ignoring them on top of that?
No, I want it to ignore them on import...

Trancit
Last edited by Trancit on Mon May 10, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trancit wrote:
mutools wrote:I don't understand: if the tempo events are deleted, they don't play anymore. So what do you mean with ignoring them on top of that?
No, I want it to ignore them on import...
No such feature. Simply delete them.

I tried to make a workaround for the FR I've started (midi browser with preview in sync function)...

I built up a track with a synth on, played a loop of eight bars and opened a normal windows folder to drag midifiles from there directly on the track...this worked quite well, but many comercial midi files have tempo information embbeded and that sucks, everytime the loop reaches bar 1 and increase or decrease the tempo like a glide in the sound...

Most hosts I know, shows a message after draggin, if you want to insert the tempo change or ignore it...and something like this, or better a global option would be perfect...

Is this more understandable??

Trancit
Can you please edit your post and move this explanation + question in the relevant topic you created. Otherwise things become messy and confusing. Thanks.

OK...

Return to “MUTOOLS”