More modulations sources to play with...

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Juan Mendoza wrote:Hi Jan

What else you do you need more in the modulair area.?
It's clear that we (at least I) need more modulators like tempo ADSR and LFO, but this has been requested/discussed before and Jo stated that more modulators will come in the future. Knowing what he can make (FYR muzys modulators) i'm patiently waiting for the M4 cycle to discuss this further
The "little sessions" from Taron gives a oversight what is possible, but it is limited seems to me
So the focus for Mulab must also to enrich the modulair area.
You're right that Taron's sessions show just the top of the iceberg (a big Top :) ), but i also agree that it's clear that Mutools is alredy focussed to enrich the modular area, fyr the new Note Key Splitter.

About this last, a nice trick is to use it not only for drumkits but for synthsounds too. Just an exmple: take your favorite pad patch from the musynth library, make 12 copyes of it in a mux, add a key note splitter and assing one note to each copy of the pad > Now tweack the lfo speed of each pad separately so they have different rate, or change the osc wave of some of the pad patches or detune them > play it :)
I'm sure you'll be surprised by the complexity you can achieve with what we have now.
Hi Juan,

Yes, you are right in M4 cycle there is more added to the modulair area..so let me stop to repeat it

Interesting to share the ideas for us a MUlab users what it possible in all 3 of the modulair areas ( in all 3 e.g: session modulair area(1) ( example sidechain routing), mysynth area (2) ( synthesized sound construction ) and least ..MUX area(3)( see your idea for example Juan , thanks )

:)

mutools wrote:I agree with Juan that the current 'limits' already allow a lot of creativity.

Of course we always want more, that's human nature.

Don't worry, i also want to further enrich the modular possibilities, i'm eager to do so.

But i also constantly sort the wishlist per priority, that's part of good development.

Enriching the modular editors is one of the wishes among others.
(that's what i implicitly meant with my previous question)

More on this in the M4 chat lateron.

Meanwhile, please also push your own limits by being creative and innovative :)

As it's not only about extending the functional borders of the app, it's also about extending the borders of our creativity! That's independent from the tools we're using.
hehe, some more for the slogans thread

we always want more, that's Mulab's nature

Mulab, extending the borders of our creativity

Mulab, push your own limits

:D

Return to “MUTOOLS”