What am I doing wrong?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just downloaded the Tunited version. I'm not getting any sound at all. My volume is up on my computer. Any help anyone can provide will be appreciated.

Wouldn't that question best be asked of that service's support people?

teighernach wrote:Tunited version
I googled this and came up with nothing. What is it?

Some music sharing and/or promoting site, supported by advertising. I guess they provide a player applet or something of the sort. Afraid I'm not motivated to learn more*; that's the job of the company supplying the service. Give them a try, teighernach, and good luck.

Could be Tuna United- that new Bangor, Maine soccer team.

MikeInOttawa wrote:Could be Tuna United- that new Bangor, Maine soccer team.
TeeHee!
Tunited is a "make love share music" site in England with a version of MULab. They suggested the forum first, and I was hoping to find help here but i guess I'll try their tech support. Thanks anyway. 8)

teighernach wrote:Tunited is a "make love share music" site in England with a version of MULab. They suggested the forum first
I think they were referring to the MuTools section of the KVR forums.

And I think you don't have an Asio driver set up yet. Read this: http://www.mutools.com/mulab/tutorials/ ... index.html
Last edited by C00kie on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
My MusicCalc is temporary offline.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. :borg:

C00kie wrote:
teighernach wrote:Tunited is a "make love share music" site in England with a version of MULab. They suggested the forum first
most likely..I'll move this there..

bluedad wrote:I'll move this there..
Could you leave a copy/link/shadow in the original Getting Started forum, so the OP doesn't lose track of the thread?
My MusicCalc is temporary offline.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. :borg:

Aha -- didn't know about the Mutools connection. I'll send a PM to the OP.

Meffy wrote:Aha -- didn't know about the Mutools connection. I'll send a PM to the OP.
lol, I did already too..maybe he'll get the message
and I learned a mod lesson - next time leave a shadow thread

It's not always necessary, but could be handy for a new user.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
C00kie wrote:

And I think you don't have an Asio driver set up yet. Read this: http://www.mutools.com/mulab/tutorials/ ... index.html (http://www.mutools.com/mulab/tutorials/using%20asio4all/index.html)
Problem solved, YAY, thanks! t :wink:

Return to “MUTOOLS”