Mux

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Because I think you are working on the MUX for the new update, here a few things I noticed...

What I really like is that parameter knobs are really linked, that means, if you turn a dial in the GUI of the plugin the parameter dial in MUX moves in sync as well as the other way round...

But needs finetuning:

- When moving the knob in the plugin GUI the parameter dial is in sync, but the display isn't updated since you click on the MUX parameter dial...

- with Alchemy inserted in the MUX, the display doesn't show any values when setting up a dial from MUX to a parmeter of Alchemy...it only shows db or Hz...depending on the parameter you linked to the dial

-there are no "centered" dials...that means, parameters only go from 0.000-1.000...needs as well to be -0.500-0.500 for paning or dials in e.g. Nexus (all the modifiers go from -100% to 100%)

Fine would be as well, that one could access the GUI of inserted components directly from the Play Editor without need to switch to the deep editor and doubleclick the component...
If a component is inserted in the deep editor, which has a GUI, a button should appear in the Play editor (either automatic or setup by the user (would be better)) to get access to the GUI...

Dials or (perhaps in future) buttons should be placeable by the user on the play editors GUI...

BTW, buttons in the play editor would be a nice addition to save dials for variable parameters and easier switch on/off for fixed parameters...

Well done is as well the implementation of midi controller...are the settings saved in the patch??? (haven't tried)

Some graphics for the play editor would be nice as well (but this is at a low priority)

And please very important (we spoke already about that): an adjustable shape for the envelope generator...especially for attack and release...

Any thoughts from others???

Trancit

all excellent ideas imo.

Where are all the people??? It's quite calm here on the forum!!!

Trancit

Trancit wrote:Where are all the people??? It's quite calm here on the forum!!!

Trancit
Trying selling on eBay all the DAWs the bought before MuLab!
:D
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Thanks for your interesting suggestions Trancit!

Many of them are partly/exactly on the M4 wishlist.

Working on it.

Hi All,

There are probably two reasons the forum is quiet.

1) The 3.x.x is very stable and many of us are using it to write our songs etc.

2) It has also been a good idea that Jo spends his time coding M4 rather than on the forum. Jo already has his wish list from all of us.

I am sure that when Jo is ready to release a test M4 the forum will buzz into life.

Sun is out in the UK and all is well.

OZ

More reasons for a quiet forum:
September = Autumn = depression :cry:
September = school and university starts = depression again :cry:
meanwhile:
September = cold weather = clubs full of people = live gigs = money making :D

On the other hand, M3 is a very stable and easy to use DAW and already most of my wishes came truth (some in M3 some by additional software, aka Melodyne).
Anyway, soon the choir (in MUX format) will be available for free download.

Return to “MUTOOLS”