About MU LAB FREE - Can I for commercial use?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
MU.LAB FREE a great software for manage VST-s,:love: but I have a question. Commercial use allowed, or I must buy XT or UL? (I can't afford to buy any usable stuff to make music, so I ask, before use, I think, it's the only correct alternative)
One more question: How can I send a demo project of MU LAB to MUTOOLS.com?
Please answer me!:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Thanks forward
MC DreamMaster

I cannot see any differences when using for commercial productions:

Reading the Mu.Lab website after browsing the different specs of UL, XT and Free there is this text:

"Besides these differences, all MU.LAB versions work in exactly the same way, and so these docs apply to all versions.", which I interpret to mean that the same terms of user service also apply and that you can use it in the same way as XT or UL. But if you enjoy Free and get more resources eventually, don't mind supporting the creator of MU.LAB, eh. 8)

But I can be wrong. Let's see if someone more knowledgable stops by. :)

Sure you can use MU.LAB FREE for commercial use, no prob.

If possible, please mention MUTOOLS.com and/or MU.LAB in a 'Thanks to' or 'Used gear' list so MU.LAB gets more known. Thanks!

Thanks your quick reply and the useful link below!
:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks your reply and this great application!
:harp: :band2: :band: :wheee:

dreammaster wrote:One more question: How can I send a demo project of MU LAB to MUTOOLS.com?
If you want to share a MU.LAB demo session on http://www.mutools.com/mulab-demo-sessions.html, then feel free to email your demo session to Image and it will be evaluated for publication.

Please note that this only makes sense if your demo project only uses the internal MU synths and effects i.e. no VST plugins.

Also make sure you have embedded any samples you use. This can be done via the main Edit menu -> Sample Manager.

The MuSession file size (thus including the relevant embedded samples) should not be bigger than 10 MB.

Cheers!

Okay, MU.PROJECT works only included MU.TOOLS Synths, roger that! I like those, (I can draw the waveform,etc) creative and fun tools :love: , no problem!
Thanks for the explanation, I send my project soon!
Bye! :D :D :D

Return to “MUTOOLS”