Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
antoinesalathe
KVRer

16 posts since 3 May, 2010, from Quebec / St Lin

Postby antoinesalathe; Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm Noise

Hi

Still cant play but having fun with my Mulab :-) I changed for a Imac and use a bluetooth headset to keep quiet.

Itune, garage band etc work perfectly but when I try in Mulab the sound comes out of my hedphones and the computer speakers ??? How can I set up Mulab only to work on my headphones ???

Antoine
Shake like crazy ....

Antoine
mutools
KVRAF

9405 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:21 am

Please try to follow the audio signal path, starting with the outputs in MU.LAB: EDIT menu -> Audio Setup. Then see how the audio flows further into the system. Also check the system's audio setup. There must be some setup reason for this.
antoinesalathe
KVRer

16 posts since 3 May, 2010, from Quebec / St Lin

Postby antoinesalathe; Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 pm

mutools wrote:Please try to follow the audio signal path, starting with the outputs in MU.LAB: EDIT menu -> Audio Setup. Then see how the audio flows further into the system. Also check the system's audio setup. There must be some setup reason for this.

I whent in edit/Audio setup, I see my hedphone, select them, afther 10 secondes get the error message (cannot fiend the audio engine and everyting is stoppped.

Antoine
Shake like crazy ....

Antoine
mutools
KVRAF

9405 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Antoine, could you make any progress in this?
wanuki
KVRer

1 post since 18 Mar, 2018

Postby wanuki; Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 am Re: Noise

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.

I also have this error. My full description is blocked by the spam filter. I posted it here: https://pastebin.com/c12R2Hx4 (https://pastebin.com/c12R2Hx4)

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS