M4 Test

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still problem with multimonitor support in prerelease 7.
I cant get it to cover more than one monitor...
Am i doing anything wrong?
Is there some settings that i missed?

I can use two screens with Mulab in win7..so in configuration screen you must make the right options

I also have win 7.
Three screens worked flawless with M3.
Do you mean screen settings in windows or are there any settings in M4?

I use Mulab 4 version 40110 and with new (session )..to Extra session.. i open a second mulab program and drag this to a second screen
(note: stupid that mulab second session covers the first session..as suggestion i did a example with a pic to get a better solution for this)
There are no screen settings in Mulab only in win 7

jazzdoktorn wrote:Still problem with multimonitor support in prerelease 7.
I cant get it to cover more than one monitor...
Am i doing anything wrong?
Is there some settings that i missed?
There are no settings, no.
I tuned something that should have made a difference, but so it seems it's not yet ok. Will have to redo a double monitor setup in order to analyze what's wrong.

@janamdo: MuLab 4 does do multi monitor support for separate windows, no prob there. What jazzdoktorn tries to do is spread a single session window over multiple monitors.

janamdo wrote:I use Mulab 4 version 40110 and with new (session )..to Extra session.. i open a second mulab program and drag this to a second screen
(note: stupid that mulab second session covers the first session..as suggestion i did a example with a pic to get a better solution for this)
There are no screen settings in Mulab only in win 7
Janamdo, can you please drop the term 'second program' when you're talking about a second session window, for this is confusing.

A program is a synonym for application, and you're not opening a second MuLab application instance, that is something else.

When you open multiple sessions, lets please talk about multiple session windows. Thanks! :)

Jo, there is something wrong with the super modulator...

Insert a pad sound into a rack and the preset "Experimental Units > Trance Gate" afterwards...
Everything should be fine...
Open the Step sequence and try to edit the sequence...if you reduce the loop points, sound is often stopping and nothng brings it back other than loading the preset again...
Second...the same happens to me if I open a saved supermodulator preset...sound stopps or I get a kind of a crash, where the level meter on the channel is maxed out...

:help: Version 112 doesn't show the docked keyboard on my netbook (1024x600) anymore, even if I explicitely choose "Show Docked Keyboard". Only the display of the focused module panel is visible.
When I virtually increase the resolution and restart M4 (!), the docked keyboard will (partly) appear. With 1024x600 there is still free space in the upper panel, but probably not enough.

mutools wrote: Janamdo, can you please drop the term 'second program' when you're talking about a second session window, for this is confusing.

A program is a synonym for application, and you're not opening a second MuLab application instance, that is something else.

When you open multiple sessions, lets please talk about multiple session windows. Thanks! :)
Ok, as you noticed i don't know how it technical exactly works ..with the multiple session windows, although a minor math degree for teaching ... programming skills was not supported
:)
Last edited by janamdo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reincke wrote::help: Version 112 doesn't show the docked keyboard on my netbook (1024x600) anymore, even if I explicitely choose "Show Docked Keyboard". Only the display of the focused module panel is visible.
When I virtually increase the resolution and restart M4 (!), the docked keyboard will (partly) appear. With 1024x600 there is still free space in the upper panel, but probably not enough.
Indeed on a 1024 screen there is not enough space for the keyboard.

Trancit wrote:Jo, there is something wrong with the super modulator...

Insert a pad sound into a rack and the preset "Experimental Units > Trance Gate" afterwards...
Everything should be fine...
Open the Step sequence and try to edit the sequence...if you reduce the loop points, sound is often stopping and nothng brings it back other than loading the preset again...
Second...the same happens to me if I open a saved supermodulator preset...sound stopps or I get a kind of a crash, where the level meter on the channel is maxed out...
Will look into this, thanks.

mutools wrote:Indeed on a 1024 screen there is not enough space for the keyboard.
:(

is it possible to make the keyboard scalable? ie resizable by dragging corner/side.

Reincke wrote:
mutools wrote:Indeed on a 1024 screen there is not enough space for the keyboard.
:(
Hey, you can still use the virtual keyboard, the one in the floating window.

sl23 wrote:is it possible to make the keyboard scalable? ie resizable by dragging corner/side.
Yes that's on the WL.

Return to “MUTOOLS”