Automap v4 and Mu-Lab

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fantastic thanks Jo. I'd already checked the site but I appreciate the reply. Have you any more info on midi map templates at all yet that's something I can't wait to see added ;) S orry don't mean to rush you!

I like the new features though many are a bit over my head :)

To be honnest i don't have more info on the MIDI map templates atm.
It's planned as i wrote before, but i can't put a precise timing on it as i'm currently concentrated on all the details related to finalizing MuLab 4.0. Details take time. And maybe it's not really 'fun' to finalize all the details, but the details are really important to get a nice polished tool.
Once M4 is released, and i could take a breath and do some other necessary things, i'll start on multi-core support (february). Thereafter i'll also start implementing other feature requests like yours, of which i'm convinced it's an important feature request. As a draft estimation, lets say it will be there in Q2 2012.

its good to know you consider it an important feature. I realise you must be busy with the release of v4 thanks for the reply. I wasn't expecting any dates just wondered if it was something you thought worth adding and if it was likely to make it in v4. You've answered those questions so I'm happy :)

thanks

Return to “MUTOOLS”