Hi guys, how do i make triplets with MuLab

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alienoiz wrote:
liquidsound wrote:
robenestobenz wrote:I also find the rack colouring a bit distracting. I think it'd look better if there was an option to have something like a small indicator on the racks instead of colouring the entire body.
Maybe the color scheme should be as in M3 but having the active Track/Rack highlighted with a color of choice. I mean a solid color like we have now in M4 and the rest as usual. That would stand out and make it easy so see on what we are working at the moment and would be less of a distraction or messy.... :roll:
thats what ive said :P if you insert a coloured rectangle with the title of the rack/module inside, would be less distracting and at same time usefull for what you have as an objective... but i would use colours less fluor than what ive seen in M4!
I was actually talking about the color applied as of in M4, to the whole element, but ONLY to the ACTIVE ONE, the rest just as M3. Either way M4 will be more skin friendly but the behavior needs to be programmed.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

ouh! i guess its a nice idea yes... but i wouldnt use so vivid colours..i remember when Linux became graphic with RedHat and stuff i realy enjoyed the type of colouring used comparing to Microsoft....it was something more enjoyable then the vivid colours of Win 98...if i were you i would try to make it more smooth and less fluor like i said before ehe ;)

I noticed when i delete the template session ( with the colored racks ) and open with a new session ..the racks are grey.
Mulab opens again with 4 racks with no sounds assigned..that's better if you are distracted by the vivid rackscolors.

I think jo the developer want to attract youngsters to his program and that's good thought

janamdo wrote:I noticed when i delete the template session ( with the colored racks ) and open with a new session ..the racks are grey.
Mulab opens again with 4 racks with no sounds assigned..that's better if you are distracted by the vivid rackscolors.

I think jo the developer want to attract youngsters to his program and that's good thought
I always delete all templates in the "App -> Library -> MuSession" folder first when I've installed a new version of MULAB, so that it always and immediately starts default like that :)

I've finetuned the new envelope-based automation.
Please check out the latest M4 test version and let me know what you think!
Latest test version and change-log in this webfolder: http://www.mutools.com/mulab/cedar

Return to “MUTOOLS”