VA MuDrum (Virtual Analog Drum Synths)

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pljones wrote:1) Run MULAB 4.0.99
2) Select "New"
3) Click rack 1, slot 1
4) Select MuTools->Instruments->MuDrum->VA MuDrum->VA MuDrum
(the last VA MuDrum gets you the full kit in one go)
NADA! :cry:
The deepest I can go is MuTools->Instruments->MuDrum
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote:
pljones wrote:1) Run MULAB 4.0.99
2) Select "New"
3) Click rack 1, slot 1
4) Select MuTools->Instruments->MuDrum->VA MuDrum->VA MuDrum
(the last VA MuDrum gets you the full kit in one go)
NADA! :cry:
The deepest I can go is MuTools->Instruments->MuDrum
Weird, really weird :shock:

Try to reinstall the latest version, copy your user folder (and eventually the autosaved and backup sessions in the main mulab folder) and delete everything else
Then reinstall with the latest package that you can found here http://www.mutools.com/mulab/cedar/
replace the user folder by yours and you should now have access to the synths.

NOW IT WORKS! :shock: :-o
Go figure!
Double thanks for this and the VA! :tu:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Juan Mendoza wrote: I've mentioned FM because i've heard really impressive FM drums, some very close to real drums. I think its more possible to amulate a real cymbal and such with FM than with RM, but i may be wrong, i'm not an expert with those synthesis methods.
Yeah I'm really looking forward to FM too. That would make some really interesting new Synth(s) possible :) And maybe even an additive oscillator at some point? :love: :shock:

And an ARP!!! :x :lol: :D :love:

So many FR's.. I hope our dearest Jo will be able to continue development for a looong time :) Long live MuLab and Mutools! :clap:

Yes, I like to add smilies!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote: Yeah I'm really looking forward to FM too. That would make some really interesting new Synth(s) possible :) [/size]
lulz :P

We first need to squeeze the power that's already here :shock: :lol:

THere's a whole world of things still to be done with the current MUX architechture :D

liquidsound wrote:NOW IT WORKS! :shock: :-o
Go figure!
Double thanks for this and the VA! :tu:
:oops: :)

The next M4 version will include updated/finetuned versions for the Mu Snare, Mu Hand Clap and Mu Cym.

I've also uploaded the Session file for the demo so that you guys can check it or even copy and use the kit used in the second part of the demo, because it's different than the default one.

The demo features some very nice sounds and effects from Andreas Driesel, as well as some made and/or tweaked by me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bolaq6cw469rlx

Special thanks to Andreas and Trancit for his insane amount of TOP quality and inspiring patches, i can imagine very well how much work and effort they've put into the M4 library and it's really amazing :D

have fun!

Return to “MUTOOLS”