Using the free version

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mutools is correct, I got the demo voice when i introduced a sub track for volume automation on 1 track not realizing it counts as another track.

Just because i had RMX loaded doesn't mean i had 8 tracks assigned to it, that would be dumb knowing the restrictions :p

I must say this is the only host i've used to date that didn't crash once scanning my insanely large vstplugins folder and i've used pretty much all of them over the years.

Kudos to you mutools, It's really quick to work with and very user friendly. definitely gonna buy this soon!

Holophonic wrote:Mutools is correct, I got the demo voice when i introduced a sub track for volume automation on 1 track not realizing it counts as another track.
I've updated the docs so to make this more clear.
I must say this is the only host i've used to date that didn't crash once scanning my insanely large vstplugins folder and i've used pretty much all of them over the years.

Kudos to you mutools, It's really quick to work with and very user friendly. definitely gonna buy this soon!
Thanks. Hope you'll enjoy your MuLab and create great music with it!
Meanwhile i'll work an the next generation of this tool. If you're on facebook, please spread the Mu-vibes around.

Return to “MUTOOLS”