M4.1 Test

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Improviser wrote:
pljones wrote:.... It really would be nice if clicking popped up a "Choose target" selector and that "Choose target" was on the context menu.. ...
+1

After using MuLab 3 almost daily during the past year, allocating a rack to a track by "right-click the track -> choose target target module" had become second nature, and I'm now only slowly getting used to the new proceedure in MuLab 4, of dragging racks to tracks !

Still extremely pleased with M4 though.

Les J.

yes,i agree with you re selecting tracks/target modules: "right-click the track -> choose target target module" seemed an easy and intuitive way of doing this and easier than dragging and dropping. mibbe i'm missing summit here?

There is a new M4.1.5 package available in http://www.mutools.com/mulab/cedar
There are also separate application patches available, so you can just install the newest MuLab application file. Detailed installation info at http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/installation.html

What's changed since M4.1.4:

* Fixed: Dropping a VST parameter on a MUX meta-parameter caused a crash.
* Fixed: In some cases, when loading another MUX patch, dependent Play Editors were not properly updated.
* Finetuned loading of M3 sessions.
* New composition function: Split Per MIDI Channel. This function also is automatically used on importing MIDI files.
* Tuned: Track -> "Choose Target Module" function back in play.

mutools wrote:Tuned: Track -> "Choose Target Module" function back in play.
:love:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote:
:love:

aha, that was quick. thanks jo!

:love: Great !
It's nice that we now have the choice.
Thanks Jo, for listening and acting quickly.
Les J.

maybe we can get to the task bar(s) behavior soon? all these other fixes (mentioned above)happen lightning quick, and they are small semantic details...

would you please make it so i can simply click on mulab in the windows task bar to show AND hide the program? also, copy the same behavior in the mulab task bar to show/hide components within the program... you know, small easy stuff like that. those two small details will would help my experience a lot.

> DiGiT < wrote:maybe we can get to the task bar(s) behavior soon? all these other fixes (mentioned above)happen lightning quick, and they are small semantic details...

would you please make it so i can simply click on mulab in the windows task bar to show AND hide the program? also, copy the same behavior in the mulab task bar to show/hide components within the program... you know, small easy stuff like that. those two small details will would help my experience a lot. and i didnt just get here!
To avoid confusion: The "Choose Target Module" function was still in there and available as a shortcut, i just re-enabled it from the context menu too. Took almost no time.

The taskbar behaviour request needs more time, that's why i did not yet reach that point. Working on MUX VST atm. Anyway, thanks for the clear description, that helps. Doing my best.

I tried minimising the virtual keyboard and mulabs taskbar appeared but nothing appeared on the taskbar? is this something you already know about?

Could I just check something ?
It seems to me that in MuLab 4, when copying events from a sequence part (eg via the Event List Editor or the Sequence Editor), the midi channel number assigned in the track header is also copied along with the event data.

Could I just confirm whether that is the case - as it may be at the root of a little problem I'm getting when pasting copied events from one sequence into a new empty sequence whose track header is assigned to a different midi channel. Potentially, things like velocity "bars", volume curves, etc in the Event Graph Editor pane can become "invisible", and/or not be selectable or editable.
I can give more detail, or an example - but just wanted to check this basic point first.

Thanks

Les J.

Return to “MUTOOLS”