How to make a "rallentando" or a "crescendo"

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Is there a function to make a "crescendo"? If I have a drum roll at the end of a pattern and I want to start softly and increase the volume (velocity) gradually until the end using a exponetial curve or a line ramp, how can I do it?

And If I want to slow down tempo how can I do it? I know how to change suddenly tempo time, but I don't know how make a "rallentando" or an "accelerando" that means interpolate two value.

Nonno wrote:Hi,
Is there a function to make a "crescendo"? If I have a drum roll at the end of a pattern and I want to start softly and increase the volume (velocity) gradually until the end using a exponetial curve or a line ramp, how can I do it?
Open the sequence editor, eventually select the notes you want to edit, then in the graph editor at the bottom, hold [Ctrl] and drag a line like you want the velocities to increase/decrease.
And If I want to slow down tempo how can I do it? I know how to change suddenly tempo time, but I don't know how make a "rallentando" or an "accelerando" that means interpolate two value.
You can record a tempo fade using the the tempo slider: Right-click the tempo.
And/or you can edit the tempo changes in the list editor.
There is no way yet to auto change tempo between two tempi events.

mutools wrote:
Nonno wrote:Hi,
Open the sequence editor, eventually select the notes you want to edit, then in the graph editor at the bottom, hold [Ctrl] and drag a line like you want the velocities to increase/decrease.
You can record a tempo fade using the the tempo slider: Right-click the tempo.
And/or you can edit the tempo changes in the list editor.
There is no way yet to auto change tempo between two tempi events.
It'd be cool to use the new envelope system for tempo IMO -- very easy to get just what you want this way...

Return to “MUTOOLS”