Bug troubles with editor...

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Session MUX....that was the magic word. LOL. Thanks! :oops:

Taron wrote:Session MUX....that was the magic word. LOL. Thanks! :oops:
Yes i own dedicated button for this in MUlab right next the knob session is more clear than a now somehow hidden menu entrance.

It is a core feature of Mulab ..why not to show this in Mulab directly?

Yes you got a point. I'll think it over, added on the wishlist. Thanks.

Couldn't agree more!

im for improving perceived/actual usability. i think thats what a lot of users seem to be saying.

Taron wrote:I'm using Kontakt 5 extensively and have about 11 subtracks with some heavy instruments. Memory usage is around 1.7Gigs right now. CPU goes up to 37%. This is on a 12core HP Z600 Workstation (Xeon X5650 @ 2.67Ghz), 16GB Ram, Windows 7 64bit.

Just hoping you might imagine what this is... :(
How many Vsti Kontakt 5 miditracks are possible now in Mulab ?
Eleven miditracks with Kontakt Vsti seems to me not much.
How do they do it in other programs like notion 3..for a orchestral template about 50 instruments
Not all instruments are playing at the same time ( i read somewhere about 6 instruments as a average in a orchestral piece).. but i do see here a orchestral arrangement with 12 instruments playing together..and even 23 instruments at the same time
So how Kontakt Vsti many instruments must Mulab be able to play at the same time?
I read here about memory and the samples of kontakt need memory space?

Taron wrote:Janamdo, I don't know the tutorial, but I always make subtracks and give them incremental midi channels, therefore I only have one Kontakt instance. I'm curious about the audio channels, though...couldn't see a way to make use of them in mulab, yet. I'll check it out for sure, thanks!
(AWESOME, THAT's VERY COOL, THANKS!!!)
Taron, i am using Mulab now also as a soundmodule for the orchestral VSti
You can use Kontakt5 for this and other Vsti too.
There are now 2 setups for kontakt5,( subtracks setup , kontakt5 routing setup(see video)) but there is a third setup too.
Use for every rack a instance of Kontakt( in the (session MUX ) than you have also a audio channel, routing in Kontakt is not strict necessary i think..it goes default to midichannel 1.

I use also Symphonic Orchestra Gold and kontakt Garriton personal Orchestra and they are dated, but still usable.
Both Vsti don't have the routing feature like in Kontakt5 so you are forced to use instances of the vSti to get a own audiochannel.

Return to “MUTOOLS”