Looking for an arranger/backing track VST

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caps wrote:while development of a VST version of MUX does nothing to enhance MuLab.
I disagree. The MUX is an essential part of MuLab.
The larger the MUX user base, the better for its further development and the MUX preset library. And thus also better for MuLab. MuLab and MUX will go hand in hand ;)

In response to pljones's reply:

It is not clear if that is the reason of developing a VST. Are you speculating that it is a matter of putting food on the table? Perhaps it is something else.

We were ask to give feedback on, if a MUX VST would be a good idea. I am responding as feedback.
The larger the MUX user base, the better for its further development and the MUX preset library.
I agree however that it could help development, this is at the expense of further development of functions that are provided by similar DAW products which share the same price point of MuLabs Pro. This mean that the development is embellishing a module which is not part of what DAW product is centralized. A synth mod is not the core of a DAW developmental mission. Mulab core needs development attention to chime up with modern day needs. The topic is off base with the thread :).

yellukhan,

The HR2 video really needs to be redone.

http://www.cognitone.com/support/tutori ... ml?o=10049

It actually tuned me off to the product. Manufacturers should not create videos with no voice. It often creates more confusion and looks like senseless clicking.

I think kirnu cream is able to do this.
http://www.kirnuarp.com/

it is called a Midi performer. It have 4 tracks of arpegiator with step sequencers so 1 track can contain drum, 1 bass, 1 chords. and it have 12 patterns that can change per midi command as far i understand. this can use as intro fill main map to keyboard buttons etc. but i find no such an example with complete arranger. arpegiator are used in techno music, but i make no techno music.

I search for good arranger solution too, maybe there is now 2014 more out ?. I want no stand alone arranger. I want it as a VST in my DAW software.
Last edited by magicmusic on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Rapid Composer perhaps?
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Here i do a solution with the ck modules. it is an example rythm with 4 scenes (fill is scene 2), with drums, bass and pad that use mulab builtin instruments. because mulab have no program change or Note quantise, i use VST from Chris Kerry. He update and program the quantize module so do a backing track MUX wire is possible. Many thanks to him. Of course more patterns, rythms are usefull. currently here is only a example. read also text in video, it explain more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji9osQP ... e=youtu.be

I add 4 racks to select instrument and effects. but then the result can not load in mux 5 vst instrument(i build all in mux5 vst instrument first). I hope MUX 6 VST instrument come soon and it is possible to show the rack window on front panel then.

the Video is from youtube delete, because of copyright problems. I dont know who press the button to notify them. But all sequences i use are create by myself. The mulab project file contain no soundfiles or so. seem that there the arranger keyboard developer want not, that there come a VST realtime accompany. ;-). this explain wy there is no VST solution for DAW out. But maybe the guy who have press the warn button on youtube can tell what he think i do wrong. Here is the only i post. The video was create ok some hours, so a automatic hide if a download link is in, seem not happen

For youtube i press the button, and write the reasons, wy it is legal what i do. The video is of course not moneyfy . But anyways not important for me to release. Only for information, that you know, wy the video is delete. If somebody like the file he can send me an PN.

Edit: on 23. Nov i look, and video was here again. so seem the youtube team is fair and accept that my video have no copyrighht Problem.

Return to “MUTOOLS”