Tutorial Videos

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I would love to see some new tutorial videos showing all the cool things you can do with mux. I have found a couple but I keep seeing people on here talking about all of the cool stuff you can do with Mux and have no idea what they are talking about :)

memyselfandus wrote:Hi

I would love to see some new tutorial videos showing all the cool things you can do with mux. I have found a couple but I keep seeing people on here talking about all of the cool stuff you can do with Mux and have no idea what they are talking about :)
Yes, you are right
It is all the time : modularity is heaven, but like you i do want to see also the cool stuff

@Trancit is working right now on some coolMUX stuff as he promised
Right now i try to make from the MUX a multtimbral synth
I install only one MUX and assign midichannels with instruments from the MUX to it in Cubase.

Note: there are a lot of Vsti who are Multitimbral and itis easy to get this working in Cubase, but with the MUX i must first build a Multitimbral Vsti by meself ( "johnny the selfkicker"..he was from holland..joking :) )

janamdo, you don't have to build a multi-timbral synth yourself, you could simply insert multiple MUXes to play multiple sounds, that's much easier. I just listed that option for completeness.

Return to “MUTOOLS”