=== MUX Request List ===

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a little notepad in MUX?

A kind of little module very, very simple (with just the commands cup/copy/paste like the sticky notes of Windows) where we could write few lines of text to note something related to the patch we are creating (something to not forget tomorrow morning, an idea of something to try, the name of a few patches to choose among those of a VST inserted, etc.)

The advantage would be that this text is hardly linked to the purpose of the patch (and immediately available with it) instead of a text lost somewhere in the hard disk.

Is it already provided? I haven't found it anywhere in the modules of Mux.

Thanks!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

See http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mux.html at the bottom:

When you store a .txt or .html file with the same name as a MUX patch in the same folder as that patch, the MUX context menu wil include "Show Preset Info". This is handy to document a patch.

Wonderful!

It's even better than what I thought!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

wrong thread.
Staring a new one instead.

Sorry

sl23 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 pm13. In order to make the front panel more 'condensed' and stop it getting to large while adding more function, I'd like buttons to 'swap' between parameters. For example: Suppose you design a synth with 7FX, all the knobs required for quick control are going to take a lot of space. But if a button could switch between the types of FX and the functions the knobs control, you'd need a whole lot less space.
Or, Several Osc's. Rather than having a load of knobs for each Osc each set performing the same functions, have just one set for them all with a button/LED configuration to switch between them.
A tabbed interface would be a good solution, you could put each oscillator in one tab, etc. I would like this.

Parameter map:

OK & Cancel buttons: If a mapping is deleted by accident, users could click Cancel to avoid losing it, or if they decide they don't want to commit their changes.

Move Up / Move down / Move to top / Move to bottom buttons directly on GUI: Currently we only have move to top action which makes re-ordering multiple-assignment mapping lists a daunting task.

Click list headers to sort alphanumerically: I'd like to be able to sort mappings by clicking the Source/Target Module/Parameter/etc headers at the top. First click sorts ascending, second click sorts descending. Clicking one column header then another column header gives you multiple-level sorting (example).

Meta-Parameters panel:

Way to re-arrange meta-parameters by drag and drop: Currently I can drag one meta-parameter onto another, but the results seem to be unpredictable. I suggest dragging a parameter onto another one swaps two parameters.

Righ-click menu option to clear/reset meta-parameter without having to Edit it (also rests name to "Meta-Parameter #").

Thanks! :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”