Couldn't find VST plugin sfz

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried several directories, reinstalled sfz (v1.97 from Cakewalk), and still have this message. I'm using MuLab XT 4.3.10. Older projects with sfz also fail to load properly. Sfz.exe loads and works as a charm. Tried with drivers: Creative ASIO and Realtek HD (MME). Please help! I really need to get sfz to work.

Are you on Win32 or Win64?

Please also email me your MuLab/User/Settings/VstPlugins.Xml file. Thanks.

I researched the code and there indeed is a little bug in case you have multiple entries of the same plug in the VST plugin database. Even if the plugins are on different file locations, the problem is if they have the same name. I'll finetune the code. Meanwhile make sure you only have 1 SFZ in your VST plugin database, then things should work fine.

mutools wrote:I researched the code and there indeed is a little bug in case you have multiple entries of the same plug in the VST plugin database. Even if the plugins are on different file locations, the problem is if they have the same name. I'll finetune the code. Meanwhile make sure you only have 1 SFZ in your VST plugin database, then things should work fine.
Thanks! I cleared the VST plugins xml file and now everything works fine!

Return to “MUTOOLS”