Odd sound during playback

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded MuLab a few days ago and it's worked well until now. Every 20 seconds or so the track fades out during playback (continues to run but I can't hear the sequences) and this 'wave' sound fades in and out for 5 secs or so and I can hear the playback again until the next time it happens.

Any ideas? I'm thinking some sort of setting is on that shouldn't be or it's just a bug. The description is vague but it's the best I could do. I guess if anyone thinks they can help I'll get a recording and upload it on here.

Sounds like a demo limitation. What MuLab version are you using?
MuLab 4 has 3 levels:

MuLab Free
MuLab XT (Extended)
MuLab UL (Ultimate)
All MuLab levels are fully functional, but the difference is that when you cross one of the limits of MuLab Free / MuLab XT, then you enter demo mode and you'll regularly hear a soft noise.

For example: You can use VST plug-ins in MuLab Free, but only in demo mode. So MuLab Free has a double function: It's a free nice little musical tool and it's a demo version to try out all features of MuLab.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

After purchasing a license, are you supposed to receive the user license key right away? I've paid through Paypal but have only received a confirmation email, no key.

During working hours, you should get a fairly fast response -- I believe the keys are manually created. I don't remember how long it says to allow on the site but it's definitely not "immediate".

Ok, thanks.

Return to “MUTOOLS”