Making MuLab More Obvious & Easy

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sl23 wrote:@ EvilDragon:
Sorry, it was in a magazine some time ago? You think I lie?
No, no, of course not! I'm not stupid to blurt out that kind of stuff! :) Just wanted to have a more detailed read on it :)

Ok sorry! ;-) Wish I could remember which one it was, may have online copy or something. Could be any of these but from last couple years!
PC Format
Computer Shopper
Computer Active

I only buy them occasionally so couldn't tell you when it was.

Another way to make Mulab better to work with, for those of us who have more automation than sequences it would be nice to be able to edit automations in the composer. Studio One, FLStudio , and many other DAWs have that. Also for those of us who still want the detailed editing make the automation clips title bar double click-able to enter the standard editor. I really think this'll speed things up especially for those (like me) who do A LOT of automation
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

dakkra wrote:Another way to make Mulab better to work with, for those of us who have more automation than sequences it would be nice to be able to edit automations in the composer. Studio One, FLStudio , and many other DAWs have that. Also for those of us who still want the detailed editing make the automation clips title bar double click-able to enter the standard editor. I really think this'll speed things up especially for those (like me) who do A LOT of automation
+1. My vote goes for including notes in that as well. In line editing speeds things up a lot, and also offers the advantage of seeing the musical context of what your editing (although you can already do that part by resizing and repositioning the window). Big deal to implement though, I'd guess.
Last edited by robenestobenz on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

double post, soz

robenestobenz wrote:My vote goes for including notes in that as well
Same deal with notes as automation. Have editing in the composer AND the ability to double click the title bar to edit in the sequence editor

Also the ability to lock them would be nice. When locked they won't be editable in the composer and will have normal behavior. When unlocked they will be editable in the composer and will behave "unlocked"
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”